Nobody Like U, Floyd!

Oh my gosh, this song so reminds me of Floyd and I played it a few days after I had seen the 2nd trailer. Nobody Like U is such an amazing song that I can imagine the BroZone brothers singing it, plus coincidentally, in 4-town, there are 5 boys while in BroZone band, there are five boys too!! Is that coincidence or what? I also thought about the Jackson 5, which includes Michael Jackson. There are 5 boys in the band too. It might be a trope thing, but not to me!! Also, each of the 4-town boys reminded me of the BroZone brothers.

1. Aaron T reminds me of JD (kind of?)

2. Aaron Z reminds me of Clay

3. Tae Young reminds me of Floyd (of course!)

4. Jesse reminds me of Spruce

5. Robaire reminds me of Branch

So, I imagined and pretended to voice each of the BroZone brothers' in different verses of the song. When I tried to voice each of them, I couldn't figure out what Spruce sounded like at the time, so I assumed that he had a smooth voice. I can actually make an impersonate of Floyd, which I thought it was cute!!

But what got me into Floyd more is when I looked into this video:

Yes, and when I listened to this song, I can imagine Floyd singing and dancing to it. I could also imagine him and his brothers dancing to this song while Floyd takes the lead of singing this song. AAAHHH!!!! I also tried to impersonate him, singing and dancing to this song, and oh my gosh, it worked! I was giggling inside and pretending that we were dancing to this song together! 

I'm so excited to hear him sing and I tried so many times of figuring out what he would sound like when it comes to singing. AAAHHH!!!