Floyd on Hot Dogs!!

Now....to talk about this moment I had....I didn't expect to see more of him. It happened on August 27th, 2023. Yes, I heard that it was National Cinema Day. Yes, and that was the most amazing opportunity I had ever had. 

I was chill writing Chapter Five of Trolls: BroZone Camping Trip and I had seen a post on Wattpad from two of my good friends here purple_star_power and Iheart_JT and they mentioned about a new Trolls promo, so thank you both of you! So...I clicked on the link, which lead me to Pinterest and OH......MY......GOSH!!!! IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING COMMERCIAL EVER!!! I giggled at John Dory, my mouth dropped when I heard Clay's voice, which his voice and how he looked was amazing, and I squealed and almost fell off my chair (literally) when I heard Spruce's voice. AND THE WINK!!! That had done me. I screamed so loudly that it made my siblings confused, especially my mom. NOW. That is when I had certain feelings for Spruce even more....although I liked Floyd, Spruce kept coming back to me....I replayed the part of Spruce, and oh, how I couldn't stop smiling!!! The way he said "popcorn" was sooo charming. What a hottie!!

Okay, when I seen Floyd, I smiled some more and squealed. I finally got to hear more of his voice, and oh my goodness!!! The way he said "Hot Dogs!!" was soo cute!! I replayed it again and again. I also tried to sound like him too. (I was close to sounding like him, just doing that just for fun.) And surprise, surprise, when he mentioned about hot dogs, it reminded me of a future scene I had been working on when Branch, his brothers, and Poppy will have hot dogs for dinner. So, knowing that Floyd said "hot dogs" made me assume that he LOVES hot dogs, so this totally fits with the scene that I'm STILL writing at the moment. It's a future chapter that will happen on Trolls: BroZone Camping Trip. I will talk about my reaction to another promo that came around the same day tomorrow.

purple_star_power I would LOVE to know what was your reaction when you seen the Cinema Day promo clip with Spruce.