Better Place Has Arrived!!

Oh my gosh!!! I have been listening to this song 12 times so far today!!! I SO LOVE the Lyric video!! One of my favorite parts of this video is when Spruce surfs!!! Oh my gosh, his hair moving as he surfs, and the way he just does it!!

Fun Fact: Around July this year, I wished to see Spruce surf, and I imagined him just surfing and oh my gosh it has come true!! There he was....surfing!!! I was squealing in excitement when I seen him surf!! 

It gave me inspiration to work some more of this surprise story, which I decided to change to setting to have this story take place on Vacay Island. And what else happened was that it made me rewrite chapters one and two.

Another thing I like about this lyric video is that we had a Broppy moment of Poppy and Branch dancing for one moment. Also, JD giving Clay a fist bump!

Also, I seen FLOYD trying to escape!!! I was like "RUN FOR IT, FLOYD!!!" or to say "roll it" since it reminded me of a way a guinea pig runs in its hamster ball.

Also, did anyone noticed that John Dory used his hair to swing himself to the heart balloon!?! Like oh my gosh, I have NEVER seen any of Branch's brothers used their hair yet, so this is my first time seeing this and I'm like.....wow 

Okay, I shouldn't spoil this lyric video, so I'm just going to keep this simple and short: It was amazing!!!