New TV Spot Trailer!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

You read it right. I am EXCITED!!!! I can't believe that THIS show UP out of nowhere. When I seen this, I was helping my mom cook something, and my siblings told me that it was on YouTube, so they pulled it up, and when I seen it, I IMMEDIATELY SQUEALED!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I have seen Floyd in the clip, and he was soooo scared as ever!!! Plus his hair was turning a bit white toooo!!! OH MY GOSH, you guys have to see the clip. It was soooo funny, especially the ending.

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS AT ALL!!! What else should I say about this clip? Well, the colors were vibrant, Tiny Diamond, Branch and Poppy were so funny, and I'm so happy to see more of Floyd again, although I feel so bad for him. He definitely needs help and support.  Oooh, can't forget about JD. He is very caring. 

Also, I can't believe that those who live in the UK get to see the movie in just a month and in the US it's in 2 months, but I'm patient enough to wait for this movie to come. But one thing for sure is that I'm grateful to see this tv spot trailer clip today. 

I guess that's all I've got to say, but also an update: I'm almost done drawing a picture of Floyd for Chapter 10 of Trolls: BroZone Camping Trip, so stay tune for that, plus I hope you guys will LOVE the drawing.