Who Floyd Reminds Me Of?

Ever since I have seen him, I imagined so many characters who he reminded me of. It's not only the style and appearance, but also the personality. So, I'm going to show you guys what he reminds me of when it comes to his appearance:

1. Antonio Perez (from Despicable Me)

I don't know how I thought of him. it's just the way he looked. Emo vibe? Kind of.....or is it his hair. It is his hair. And I really like it how he swings his bangs.  Also, I can imagine Floyd walking down the street, swinging his cute, left side bang in slow motion. 

2. Carter Murphy-Mayhew (from Turning Red)

Now this time, I can tell that Carter is definitely an emo, which reminded me more of Floyd. And oh, the way he swung his hair too, and his long bang is on the left side of his face too!?! Oh my gosh, that reminded me some more!

Now when it comes to Floyd's personality

3. Tae Young (from Turning Red)

Oh, Tae Young is sooo amazing, and it's says that he is sensitive and caring, so this definitely reminded me of Floyd. I can imagine this definitely for Floyd, especially when he shows how much he cares for his brothers, especially to Branch. Oooh, I should mention his singing voice too??? DOUBLE POINTS FOR HIM!!!!

4. His Brothers, especially Branch (SAY WHAT!?!)

I don't know, but to me, they look kind of similar. Did you guys see how they pose in the opposite direction? Or did they just decided to just do it?? At first, they look like as if they could be twins, but then I had to remember that Floyd was older than Branch. And think again, their face appearance is a bit similar too....kind of. Well, either way, that's how I thought that Branch reminded me of Floyd, and it can be the other way around...of course, they are brothers!

Speaking of brothers, they each reminded me of not only Floyd, but Branch. I think each of them got something similar that relates to Branch. Hey, they are all brothers, so I can tell that they have something in common. What do you guys think?

Well, that's all that reminded me of Floyd. Is there anyone you know from movies/TV shows that reminded you of Floyd? What about Spruce? Clay? JD? Or even Branch? I would love to hear your opinions.