Spruce Art + Sleepover Story Update

Yes. It is the time and the day to talk about Spruce. I'm thankful that the Wi-Fi was fixed up for me, so I can write all about this. So, since the Wi-Fi went out yesterday and throughout my morning, I decided to draw pictures of Spruce. And yes, it is for my new story where Spruce will be hosting a sleepover for his brothers. 

Will it be chaotic? Yes. Will it have some brotherly love moments? Yes. Pranks? Ooh, Clay's got them prepared indeed. So, what else do you need to know about this story? Well, first off.......it will have a prologue about the BroZone brothers when they still had the BroZone band and when Spruce, Clay, JD, and Floyd were teenagers while Branch was a baby.

Also, there will be funny moments and shocking moments you will find out about Spruce. Yeah, he just might shock you of the things he would do, and mostly words he would say. Also, I'm hoping to have like a mini scene where he would have a phone call with his wife and kids. Awww, I've been thinking about that scene all day!!! 

So far, I'm like way ahead on this story, and although I hadn't reached to the end of it, I'm like around 50% done with the story. And now, the moment you all have been waiting for.....here's a sneak peek of the drawing of Spruce I did this morning. I haven't finish coloring him in, but I did the outlining of him. I hope you guys will like this picture of Spruce. 

Spruce in his pajamas

What do you guys think of this drawing? I hope to finish this wonderful drawing of Spruce.