Brotherly Love

What a moment. Such a beautiful moment!!! I'm soooo happy and thankful to see this moment of Branch and Floyd having such a lovely brotherly moment. I have been waiting all this time to see this. I almost cried when I seen this, and oh my gosh, it was such a beautiful thing ever!!! I squealed out loud this morning when I seen this.

How close are they? Definitely a whole lot. And in that moment I wondered if Floyd ever felt regret for leaving Branch? And how did he feel about it? Was he planning to come back, but other circumstances happen? Did he still believe that the Bergens were out there to get them? For one thing, I had questions, and I mean a ton of them.

But for now, I would like to continue to talk about this. First of all, it was sooooo cute to see them hug. It was so lovely that I want to see them hug again when Floyd is out of the diamond prison. I want them to hug for at least for a bit longer. And for that moment, I felt like Floyd's sensitivity has shown right there. Maybe they will both cry??? I'm not sure yet, but it's a theory since these two are soooo close. I still believe that Floyd is sensitive. And I hope that we will see some moments of that.