BEST PICTURE EVER!!!

First of all, I had seen purple_star_power's post about a beautiful edit she had done with this image, and oh my goodness, it was the most beautiful thing ever!!! BUT before I had seen that, I had seen her background image (which was too AMAZING & CUTE!!). It had two familiar faces I know very clearly: John Dory and Spruce. I immediately wanted to see what it was, so I was thankful to come across her post, so when I checked it out, I immediately was looking at.....

SPRUCE!!!

WHAT!?! Yeah, I looked at Floyd next. Am I really getting into Spruce??? Well, how can I resist him NOW?? JUST LOOK AT HIM!!! THE WAY HE PURSED HIS LIPS LIKE THAT!!! It's like his way to beg me to love him. OOOHHHHH!!!! I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS!!! AAAHHH!!!! I can see him do this when he takes a selfie of himself. CUTE!!! AND THEN THAT'S WHEN I SAW THIS ON YOUTUBE....

(Go to 0:07 of the video to see it!!)

Also, I've got to admit it that Floyd was cute!! His hair look a-mazing and oh, his smile got to me too! His smile got to me too. AWWW, it was so sweet and everything. I squealed at the way he was smiling and not stuck in a diamond prison. And OH!! His magenta-pink hair looked so silky. So silky that I wanted to touch it!!! SO CUUUUUTTTEEE!!!!

Also, aw, poor Branch! Being squished by everyone. JD's smile was cute!! And Clay was being funny with his cheesy smile. 

My Question for You Guys: From this clip, which caught your attention?

For me, it was Spruce. His face expression got me. It got me so much that I almost fell off my chair. I screamed and squealed at his looks, wishing that he's in my life. Oh, his hair I want to touch too. HE'S SO CUUUUUTTTEEE!!!! BUT OH, I CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THE WAY SPRUCE PURSED HIS LIPS!!!  AAAHHHH!!! GOT ANOTHER SONG IN MY HEAD NOW!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! I JUST NOTICED THAT HE WINKED TOO IN THAT CLIP JUST NOW!!! IT WENT BY SO FAST THAT I WAS LIKE SQUEALING AGAIN. IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY TO HIM, HE HAD DONE IT AND NOW I'M GOING CRAZY IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!