/1\ Summoned for a meeting

Master Ubuyashiki summoned me and the other Hashira for a routine meeting I assume. Yet....they said a low rank slayer was in possession of a demon girl...

I stand against the wall, hearing the hashira all start to arrive, and some rustling against the main engawa.

Footsteps.

"Shadow, Master has requested for you to stand alongside the other Hashira for this meeting." Kanata, Ubuyashiki's youngest daughter says as she approaches me.

"Kanata, I told you that you didn't need to call me that, you've had my respect and permission to use my name for years" I say, patting her head.

"I'm aware....But I find it more suiting that way.." she smiled at me.

"When will master Ubuyashiki arrive?" "In around 10 minutes" she said, reaching out to pull my hood over my face for me.

"Thank you dear.."

Great. I respect Ubuyashiki and all, but making me go out there is a pain in the ass.

I sigh and walk out the back of the building, hopping off the back engawa.

"Fucking hell Ubuyashiki...."

I walk around the building, before walking towards the hashira, getting in line with you all.

"Who the hell is this?!" Shinazugawa shouts.

Kanata steps forward.

"This is the Shadow pillar, they do not wish to show their face so please don't force them, Masters orders" She smiled down at Shinazugawa.

I couldn't see what everybody else had looked like since my cloak hood had covered my face, but their auras seemed intimidating.

"Hey....wake up" I look up enough to see a kakushi, hovering over a maroon haired boy.

"Hey can you here me..? I said wake up!"

"I heard he was a demon slayer carrying a demon! I thought he'd had some more flare, but he's just an ordinary kid, too bad"
Uzui says.

I hear the sound of Prayer beads, form the one who I didn't know the name of.

"We must see that this child is put on trial to be judged! So it shall be!"

"Who are these people...?" The young boy asks.

"Hey! Don't talk unless your told!" The kakushi slams the boys head into the rocks. "Do you even know who you're in the presence of?! These are the hashira! The 10 strongest slayers of them all!!"

"Where even am I...?"

Someone steps forward, not sure who.

"This is the demon slayer headquarters! We're here because of you, you need to be put on trial!" Shinobu says, such a calming voice..

"Before we start our trial dear child, explain why you committed such a crime" Shinobu says, now in a more scary tone.

"There is no need for a trial! Carrying a demon is unexplainable! We shall execute them both right here right now!" Rengoku shouts.

"In that case, I'll decapitate them both right now! It'll be the most flashiest way to go out, with a spectacular blood splatter!" Uzui says.

"What a pitiful way to die...I will pray for him...."

That voice....it's familiar...

"Perhaps it would have been best if such a caring soul wasn't born...." I hear sobs from the unknown man.

"Let's end his pathetic life..." I mumble.

"Right!" Rengoku shouts.

"What a flashy way to end!" Uzui shouts.