/6\ Dinner (tw alchohol)

We walk into the room everyone agreed on meeting in.

"Ooooh, Obanai brought Shadow~ what a flashy couple!~" Uzui teases.

"We're not a couple you colorful giraffe"

"Only person we're waiting for is Mitsuri and the guest she's bringing" Shinobu says, before looking out the window."Nevermind that, they're here!"

Mitsuri walks in, holding some boys hand, seems to be a tall, lower ranked slayer.

"Alright, I made the reservation! The room is ready!" Rengoku shouts.

We all walk into the private room at the restaurant, I sit between Obanai and Shinobu.

"What're you gonna get Y/N?" Shinobu asks.

"I dunno, but their simmered udon is really good, I had it when I came with Obanai yesterday"

"Hey, Shadow?" Uzui asks.

"Yeah?" I look up.

"Why do ya get called Shadow?"

"I'm not sure, a kakushi randomlh started referring to me as that like 4 years ago and now everyone calls me that"

"If you're okay with me asking, what's you're real name!?" Rengoku shouts.

I take my hood off.

"Y/N Himejima.."

"Wait you're related to Gyomei??" Shinobu asks at the same time as Sanemi.

"No he adopted me when I was 6"

"Haha orphan" Sanemi teases.

"Says you....where's your mom?..." I mumble to last part.

"Anyways! What is everyone ordering?" Mitsuri asks.

We all say.

The waitress walks in with 4 bottles and then an icebox.

"The red bottle is Vodka, Blue is Wine, Purple is whiskey, and green is tequila. There are beers in the ice box and we brought water for the young ones"

"Thank you"

"I'll pour yours, what do you want Y/N?" Iguro asks.

"I'll try whatever you have"

"Okay, so your okay with beer though right?"

I nodded.
"Here" he hands me a bottle of beer.I take it and pop it open on the edge of the table.

He pulls out a straw, I'm guessing it's because he doesn't wanna show his face in front of the hashira.

Everyone was talking, until Muichiro stood up, bringing his water with him.

"Muichiro dear, where are you going?" Shinobu asks.

He doesn't answer and walks towards me before sitting between me and shinobu still not answering.

"That was weird" Mitsuri says.

"Oh well"

I take a sip from the beer.

"It's quiet so y'all wanna know something funny?" I ask.

"Sure!"

"Shinobu, when she was like 14 maybe 15, she was like the biggest hot head, almost as much as Shinazugawa. I used to go on missions with her and one time we had to go to Mt Nagumato and she-"

Shinobu puts her hand over my mouth.

"It's hard to think Shinobu was like Sanemi ever" mitsuri says.

"And then- shinobu move your hand- okay so she found the demon and thought it was a human, and the demon started flirting with her-"

"Y/Nnnnn" she says.

"She started flirting back and then made this face once she realized it was a demon"

We all start laughing and shinobu pouts.

"Fine then, when Y/N was 18 she had a boyfriend who was kinoto ranked and I caught her with him-"

Obanai looks away, sipping on his beer through the straw.

"Stoppp, why would you bring that uppppp I was like wastedddd"

"Okay so I found them in an alley and she was dancing-" she pauses trying not to laugh.

"She said she was a star!" She starts laughing while I look away.

Uzui laughs the loudest, I even hear Obanai laugh a bit.

(Skip a few hours later)

All of us were wasted besides Rengoku, Senjuro, Kanao, Mitsuri and Muichiro, Obanai was still between tipsy and drunk so was Shinobu.

Uzui had made some joke like an hour ago yet we were still all laughing at it.

I cling to Obanais shoulder, trying not to fall while giggling.

(2nd person pov)

Obanai tried to do the same but they both fell backwards on eachother, making everyone laugh even more.

As the night continued you and Obanai got closer and closer, flirtier and flirtier.

But, as most do, you started to get nauseous after drinking so much.

"I'm gonna take her outside for fresh air" Obanai said, standing up and leading you out the door.

"Make sure ya got a condom!" Uzui shouts.

"Shut it Tengen"

Y'all made it outside and sat against the wall in the alleyway.

"You feeling okay..?" He asks, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"Mhm..think I just needed fresh air.." you said, leaning into him.

You both say and talked for a while, when Uzui had the idea to spy on you both.

Meanwhile, you both were flirting again, faces extremely close.

Obanai pulled his face covering far enough so he could lean in and kiss you.

You both sunk into the kiss, you wrapped your arms around his neck, he placed one hand on your thigh and the other on your waist.

Uzui saw all of this and tan off to tell the other hashira.

And of course, they all came and saw the scene happen, Mitsuri left quickly and brought the man she invited with, not wanting to see anymore.

Iguro eventually pulled away and fixed his bandages.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to kiss you without permission..."

Without replying, you pull his covering down again and yank him by the collar, slamming your lips against his.

"Woah there Y/N" Uzui says, Obanai quickly pulls his cover up.

"Y-you saw that?..." obanai asks.

Uzui chuckles and nods.

"I'm still nauseous..."you lied to get y'all outta the situation.

"Imma take her back to my place okay?"

"Mhm, like I said don't forget a condom"

"Shut up"

—-
Smut time

-Jean