/2\ Tanjiro's Trial

"Good morning to you all, the weather is great...and seeing you all here..the same faces on this semi-annual gathering, it brings me joy" Master says with a smile.

Sanemi went next to me and pushed Tanjiros head into the gravel.

"I am pleased to see you in good health master.." Sanemi says.

"You look amazing today master...it's a pleasure seeing your beauty..." I mumble.

"I thank you Sanemi, Shadow.."

"Before we begin this meeting master, would you mind telling me about this young swordsman right here, who appears to be accompanied by a demon" Sanemi says in a clam tone.

"I apologize for the confusion, Tanjiro and Nezuko have already been proven innocent, I hope you accept these conditions"

"Master,"

Goddammit who is that person, I know him...

"Even though it's something you requested...I cant bring myself to do it.."

"I am also opposed to this, a slayer carrying around a demon is unflashy!"

"As for myself I shall do whatever you wish master!" Mitsuri shouts.

"I'll forget anyway..." the young one says.

"I won't trust him, absolutely not" Damn his voice kindaaaaaa (that was obanai btw)

"Allthough I respect you with all my heart master! I cannot oblige by this!" Rengoku shouts.

"The corps wish is to kill demons...I ask that you punish Kamado and Tomioka!" Sanemi says.

One of the Ubuyashiki daughters starts reading out a letter by the former water hashira ,Urokodaki.

"If in case Nezuko Kamado does kill a human, Myself, along with Tanjiro Kamado and Giyuu Tomioka will commit Seppeku as consequence.."

"Who cares how they end their lives...fire.. hanging.. it's all the same if doenst guarantee our lives and safety !"

"Shinazugawa is right!" Rengoku shouts.

Sanemi starts mouthing off.

"Stop it dammit...!" I whisper shout, nudging him.

He grabs his sword and straight up slits his arm.

"Bro...what?"

"Hear me out master...I will prove it to you now!"

He gets up and steps on the box letting his blood drip on it.

"Hey demon...dinner time...take a bite~"

"are you dumb or something Sanemi?"

"Yeah, she's right Shinazugawa, it'll only show itself in the shadows since it's day time."

"Master...please forgive the discourtesy I am about to commit..."

He gets up and jumps on the engawa.

Sanemi stabs through the box again.

Tanjiro shouts.

"PLEASE!!! LEVAVE HER ALONE!!"

"Shut it you mutt!!" Obanai elbows Tanjiro in the back. "Hey that was my hit!" I shout.