/13\ (im not back fully yet)

Quick note, I am partially back, two more weeks of the wrist brace and then I'll be in PT for a month. Thanks for all the get well wishes!! I'm using my mom's computer because it's easier to type here than it is to type with my phone :)

(started- 2/8/24)

I sat in the seat across from Rengoku. He was eating the leftover bento boxes, shouting "TASTY!!" after each bite.
"Could you be any louder?" i mumbled. "Huh?" "Nothing."
After about 20 minutes, Kamado, Agatsuma, and Hashibira aboard the train. Nezuko aswell. I knew i was sure of that because I could sense and smell the heavy smell of a demon and the disgusting sweat and decomposition smell coming from Inosuke's mask.
"OOOooOoooOoOoohhhhhHhHh~" Agatsuma makes his way towards me.
"Yes?" I ask. "Tanjiro-kunnnnn~ is this the pretty lady you told us abouttt~" The boy sat next to me doing a strange kissing face.
"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro had shouted.
The boy this time actually tried kissing me.
"Zenitsu don't thats a Hashir-"

I smacked the kid as hard as I could, knocking him to the ground.

.
.
.
.
.

"Would anyone like a bento box?!" Rengoku breaks the silence.

"I-I would" Tanjiro says nervously.

I sat next to Rengoku in silence while Tanjiro sat on the other side of him.
"Miss Shadow-"
"Shut the fuck up kid"
"Sorry..."
"Now, Now Shadow! Let's be nice to our younger slayers!"
"Hn." I grumble as I leaned my head against the seat.

—-
I'll continue when I'm ready

I'm still recovering

Im sorry bug I love yall🫶🫶