/8\ smut pt2😝😝😛😛😛

"Ready?" He asks teasingly, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

"I think.."

With that said, he pushes the tip of the condom onto his shaft, rolling it down carefully until all 8 inches are covered by latex.

"There ya go~" He says smugly, smiling widely now as he begins moving into you again. "Now just lay there and enjoy yourself." He says, holding onto your thighs.

You shift your hips as soon as he started moving, his size hurt but you didn't wanna ruin the mood by telling him.

"Is this hurting you too much...?" He asks, continuing to move faster now while keeping eye contact with you. "It's okay to tell me to slow down or stop if it gets uncomfortable....don't be scared my love~"He assures you.

You nodded and gripped on to the sheets. You were scared to make any noise because of how much it hurt so you just gripped the sheets harder and harder.

He notices your grip on the sheets and stops his movements suddenly, grabbing your hips and stilling them as he looks at you seriously.

"Hey, it's okay if it hurts too much, you don't have to suffer just because I feel good Y/N...Do you want me to stop? Can I do something to make it better?"

"I-I'm not sure what will help..."

"Well then let me try. Just say'stop' if anything feels bad, alright?" He smiles reassuringly and starts moving once more, gently rocking his hips forward slowly.

"G-going slow feels better..."

Iguro gives you a proud grin, continuing to move now with more force. "I'm glad to hear that~"

He moans quietly as he thrusts even faster now, his hips moving almost furiously now. "I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make this enjoyable for you - as long as you're being honest with me."

(WHIMPERING MEN>>>>😍😍😍😝😝😛😝)

"I-I am- oh shit!" He slams his hand over your mouth.

"Dont worry I'll hide your moans....let it out  against my hand princess....I just don't wanna make Kaburamaru wake...."

"M-mhm!"

His eyes widen in surprise as he hears your muffled moaning. "Aww... You like that huh?" He chuckles softly before looking back into your eyes.

"Are you enjoying this?" He asks sincerely, wanting to know how you feel about him doing this to you. "Does it feel good?"

You nodded, moaning loudly against his rather soft hands.

He smiles warmly at you "Then let's keep going, shall we?" He wraps his arms around your waist and starts thrusting again, his movements becoming more and more erratic as he starts panting in pleasure

It went on, him panting heavily and letting out soft whimpers and moans, you moaning against his hand, even your legs trembled slightly.

His face becomes flush with pleasure as he continues to fuck you, his fingers tightening on your hips as he looks down at you with an intense look. "I'm gonna make you come so fucking hard, princess."

He pauses in his movements for a moment, a mischievous glint appearing in his eye.

"Mmfff" you groan, moving your hips around desperate for movement after he had stopped.

"No....don't stop..." you mumble against his hand.

He grins widely, leaning down close to your ear. "I want to see those pretty little tits bounce while i fuck you..." He whispers huskily, his breath tickling your neck slightly as he speeds up his pace once more, pounding away at you relentlessly. "Mmh...."