/14\

{2-12-24}

"Now, what brings you three here?" Rengoku asks Tanjiro.
"Well, a crow told us to join you here because of the rise of suspicious activity on this train..."
"Ah, very well!"
"Well, also. I forgot to ask you something."
"Go ahead!"
"My father..."

"What about your father?" He says bluntly

"He was a sick and frail man-"
"Oh was he now?"
"Yet he preformed a Kagura dance in the freezing cold snow..."
"Good for him!"
"The Dance is named the Hinokami Kagura dance....and I found myself doing it in battle..just like my father did..and I was wondering if you knew anything about it...or could tell me about it"
"Of course!"
Tanjiros eyes light up.
"If only I knew what it was"
"Oh"
I try not to snicker.
"As for you, managing to turn such dance into a fighting style off memory, it's applausable!"
"Become my Tsuguko!" Rengoku shouts

"As for you, managing to turn such dance into a fighting style off memory, it's applausable!""Become my Tsuguko!" Rengoku shouts

"Wait,wait! Hold on a minute! We just met!"
I listen in on their conversation as Rengoku explains the main breathing techniques.
"If I may ask Kambuchiro, what color is your sword?"
"Hey!! It's Kamado!!"
"Kamado, what color is your blade?"
"Black"
Rengoku burst out into laughter, so did I.
"Explains why he's such an airhead, tryna fight hashira and lower moons alone" I bonk his head.
"I heard that Blavk bladed slayers dong live long enough to even learn a technique, let alone become a hashira" Rengoku says, that creepy big smile still etched on his face.
"Stop trying to jump out!!" Zenitsu shouted, trying to keep Inosuke in the window.
"Don't. You never know when a demon is coming"
Zenitsu slowly turns around, a horrified expression flooding his face.
"WHAT?!!! NOOOO TANJIROOOOO YOU SAID WERE ONLY GOING TO SEE THE MUGEN TRAIN AND TAHT WAS ALLLL!!!"
"Oh my god do you know how to shut the fuck up?" I ask, the kid starts crying.
"Good fucking riddance"
"Language please..." Tanjiro says shakily.
"There's seriously demons on here?!"
"Mhm, now will you stop fucking yelling?"
"A demon has killed over 40 people on this train, we've sent numerous slayers to investigate, yet not a single one returned." Rengoku's tone gets serious.
"That's why they sent Rengoku and I, and for some reason you dimwits too"
The conductor walks through and starts checking our tickets.
"He looks sick..." I whisper to Rengoku.
"Now, Now, let's not judge another's appearance."
He hole punches my ticket and the lights flicker.
"Shit..." I mumble, standing up and drawing my weapon.
——————————————————-
~INFORMATION + FUN FACTS~

A Japanese war fan was invented in the late 9th century!! The war fan is made out of iron and has the ability to cut through skin! Some even have small blades attached to them!

When Y/N was in her early teen years, she grew a great interest in the weaponry and arts of the war fan, soooo, her foster dad bought her two and taught her how to use them despite being blind.

When she joined the corps, swordsmith; Hotaru Haganezuka had gotten word about her liking in the war fan and had upgraded hers with nirichin metal.

The same weapon is used by upper moon 2 as well!