/9\ "Oh...my...god..."

(These are chapters Jean wrote while she was waiting for me to finish the smut)

Saturday morning. Both Iguro and Y/N had the day off but...

Iguro had made plans with Konroji for today a week ago, before everything happened with Y/N..

"Iguro-San...? You said 10 am!" Mitsuri knocks on the door, starting to get upset thinking he just ghosted her.

No answer.

"I guess I'll ask Shinobu about this...maybe she'll know what to do..."

"Did I hear my name?" Shinobu just so happened to be walking down the path when she heard Mitsuri, she walked over to her.

"Shinobu? Can you help me?"

"Mhm, what is it Mitsuri?"

"Last week Iguro-San made plans with me for this time and he's not answering..." Mitsuri says.

"Oh..well I did see him leave with Y/N last night because she was sick, do you think they're at her estate?" Shinobu tilts her head.

"Nobody's there either.."

"I can call Shinazugawa, Shinazugawa and Obanai are the closest out of everyone else after all."

A few minutes after shinobus crow was sent off, Shinazugawa comes walking up the path, both his and shinobu's crows on each shoulder.

"What?" He asks.

"Well, Obanai had plans with Konroji, you think you can go in the and wake him?" Shinobu asks.

"Whatever..."

Sanemi had a key to the estate so he opened the door and walked in.

Whoosh

Thump

"Spying? Is something interesting happening?~"

They all turn around, Uzui was stood in the door way.

"I overheard Kocho's crow, but now I wanna see what happens~"

[obanai]

"Mmn..." I reach on my nightstand and grab my bandage wrap, wrapping my lower half of my face, half awake.

After I finish I instantly fall asleep although I wanted to get up early.

[back]

The three follow Sanemi to Obanais room.

"He must be in here"

He opens the door, just to be met half naked y/n and Obanai, snuggled up and sleeping.

Mitsuri ran out of the room, and out the house.

"Told ya! Haha!! Rengoku owes me 1,000¥!!" Uzui shouts, which was followed by shinobu hitting him.

"Shut it you'll wake them...!" Shinobu whisper shouts.

"God dammit....Kocho check if they're naked...." Sanemi says.

She walks over to the side Y/N was layed on.

"I'll check Obanai" Uzui says calming.

Shinobu walks over and gently lifts the blanket, letting her see that you were only in your panties and Obanai's uniform shirt, it wasn't buttoned so your tits were completely out.

She quickly puts the blanket back.

"She's half naked"

"He's naked, but holy smokes I see why she got with him, he has a second flashy snake!"

Shinobu and Shinazugawa give him a look of disgust.

"Let's just leave, they'll wake eventually"

——/(hour later)\——

"Mmmph...." You groan, opening your eyes.

You try to turn around, something is against you though.

"Huh..." you sit up.

'This isn't my shirt...mine has no sleeves..'

"Mmm..."

Iguro pulls you back into him.

"Oh my god..." you mumbled

"Don't leave yet...." Iguro nuzzles against your neck.

"I-Iguro...?"

"Hm..?"

"What happened last night...?" You ask, rubbing your head. "god my head is pounding..."

"In short, I confessed, you like me back..., and we had sex.." he says against your neck.

"W-wait what?"

"Mhm.."

"Oh god..."

"Did we at-least use protection...?"

"Yup..."

You sit up and look down at yourself, noticing the hickeys and bite marks everywhere.

—-

-Jean