/11\

It's been two days now, I was supposed to go on a expedition with Shinazugawa, but we haven't figured out how to hide or get rid of the hickeys.

"I heard that if I like twist a whisk on them it helps" Iguro said, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Let's try it that then"

He gets up and walks down the stairs.

He climbs back on the bed. "I'll do it okay?" He says, undoing your belt and sliding it off with your pants so he could help.

Slowly, he lifts your right leg and sets it over his shoulder.

"I'll do your inner thighs first okay?" You nod, giving him consent.

He starts to twist the whisk against the biggest hickey.

He could tell it hurt.

"S-sorry.. This might sting a bit more." His voice was shaky, his heart racing as he continued to help me.

"Alright..." I grabbed onto the blanket and sqeezed it, it was hurting more but the first hickey was almost gone.

After 2 hours, including breaks to ice the hickeys, all of them were pretty much faded, you decided to keep the ones on your neck and boob since they weren't as noticeable and so you weren't working on them for another hour.

"Thanks Iguro"

He nods and kisses my cheek. "No problem love.."

"Caw caw!!" My crow flies into the room and lands on the bed.

"Master Ubuyashiki has requested all hashira presence!! A meeting has been called!!"

I nod and stand up, adjusting my belt, and quickly tied my face cover on.

(Edit- it's been like forever since I edited this book yall but I shld totally make a Josh hutcherson fanfic)t

(After getting there bc I feel lazy)

Everyone was knelt infront of the engawa of one of the many meeting spots we used.

"I wonder what Master Ubuyashiki wants.." Mitsuri said.

"Same" I say back.

"I also wish to know what our dear master would like from us today!" Rengoku shouts, creepily staring forward.

"Yo, Y/N, you ever gonna take that mask off?"

I turn to look at Uzui. "Uhh, I don't know..""Cmonnnn just take it off, we don't judge" Uzui pushes.

"I...um.."

"I wanna see what's under that mask aswell...even though I'll probably forget..."Muichiro says.

"B-But I u-um..."

"I bet she's adorable!"  Mitsuri shouts.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Stop pushing her, she's uncomfortable." Iguro saves me from their questions.

"Wow that's a first, it's not everyday you hear Obanai stand up for someone."Sanemi teases.

"It's because he's standing up for his girlfrienddd~" Uzui teases.

"She's not my-"

"Iguro it's ok" I cut him off.

"I'll only show you guys my face if Sanemi buys me food" I say, knowing damn well he would never.

"Fine, I'll drop it off at your place later."

Oh

Shit

No

Fuck

Uh

Oh no

Fuck u Sanemi

.
.
.
"So? You gonna take it off?" Uzui asks.

"Like I said she's probaly so pretty!" Mitsuri shouts.

"Fine... ju-"

"Hello my children"

We all kneel.

"Good morning master" we all day in sync.

"What have you brought us here for today master?" Father asks.

"Well, I couldn't get a hold of Sanemi and Y/N so I decided to call a meeting"

"Apologies master, I was busy this morning..."

"Same" Sanemi says.

"Well, now that you are here, I want one of you two to assist Rengoku on a mission he assigned himself, a lower moon may be involved so I'd like to send two hashira."

"Ill-"

"I'll do it, our breathing styles work better than wind and fire so I'll be more of a help" I cut Sanemi off.

"Very well then, you all are dismissed"

Sanemi waits for master to walk inside before approaching me.

"Oi Y/N don't cut me off when I'm talking to Master."

"Nah"

"You little-"

"Shinazugawa. Y/N." master walks out.

"My apologizes...." I mumble.

"Sorry..."

"sooo, let's continue, Y/N was going to make a flashy face reveal" Uzui says.

"Oh yes!" Rengoku shouts.

I sigh. "Fine"

I reach behind my head. "One look and then I'm putting it back on.

I untie my mask and slide it off, letting them look.

They don't answer, so I go to put it back on.

"Your boyfriend is so lucky to have a beautiful girl such as you!!!" Rengoku shouts.

"Huh? Boyfriend?" I try to play dumb.

"Well you have a bunch of hickies so I assumed you had one..." Tomioka says quietly.

"Oh...- u-uh..."

"About that

"About that...." I tie my mask on and start walking away.

—/

IM SORRY IVE BEEN SO BUSY

I'm finally off crutches but I have a knee brace now
-Jean