/12\

Start date:12/08/23
End date: 1/2/24

[Y/N's estate]

"Should we tell them Iguro?" I ask.
"Nope, Sanemi and Uzui would loose their shit" He says.
"Alright..."
My crow flies in.

"The flame Hashira is preparing to leave!"

"Alright, you wanna walk me down?" I ask iguro.
He nods. I grab my haori and my katana, sheathing it in my belt.
"Hey uhm...are you okay?" I ask. "Huh?" "Well I mean- you've been acting different since the meeting..."
He shrugged, putting his shoes on.

'He's acting off...' I thought to myself.

We started towards the main gate, where Rengoku was supposedly waiting. I clenched the sleeve of Iguro's haori tightly as we walked, I wasn't really intrested in interacting with the other hashira or slayers in general so this mission would be....interesting....
"Y/N! Obanai!" Rengoku shouted cheerfully.
"Hello" Iguro mumbled, giving Rengoku a look.
"Well, I'll be back soon okay?" I give Iguro a tight hug. "I know...But be safe, if they're sending two Hashira it must be trouble..." he says before letting me go.
"I know, and we'll be fine"
I pet Kaburamaru's head before turning to walk alongside Rengoku.

12/28: I decided to continue this chapter because deadass forgot I had wattpad😓😓

[2am-night before the starting episode of the Mugen train]

"There's a demon near" I say, clenching my haori as we walked.
"This way" I said, I walked with my ears covered.
I have amazing senses since my eyesight wasn't the best, I held my eyes shut and covered my ears as we walked.
"A demon ran through here, so did a woman...I can smell rose perfume, and blood...."
We walked and turned a few more streets.
"Girl was slashed here and continued running, I point out blood and imprints in the dirt road.
I stop, the demon was feet away.
I start running towards the spot but the demon was gone, its presence was gone, the only thing left was his victim.
The group of kakushi we had along side us rush to her aid.
"Poor girl...is she alive?" I ask.
"Mhm, she's pretty stable, we'll get her to Shinobu"
"Alright"

————
[the next day]
————

After an hour of walking, we had made it to the city.
"Would you like something to eat?!" Rengoku asked, loud as always.
"Y-You really don't gotta spend your money on me Rengoku-"
"It's on me!!" He cut me off. "Alright, thank you" I bow. "no problem!" He cross his arms and smiles, kinda creepily staring forward.

{[NOT MINE]}

We walk into a ramen shop and sit down

He orders first.
"Oh um, I'll have the katsudon" I say quietly.
"Ne, Rengoku-San?" The waiter asks. "Yes?!" "Is this young one a Hashira? She has the yellow button"
"Yes! Y/N is indeed a hashira!" Rengoku shouts. "Ah, I assumed at first she was your date, I mean, is she?"
"N-no, we're just getting a meal before our mission" I say, quickly dismissing his thoughts.