/18\

(3/27/24)

Shinobu just finished all of her testing.

"I'll let your visitor in now." Shinobu says as she walks out of the room.

I pick at my nails.

Did the 3 butterfly girls paint my nails like last time? Pink? Really? And glitter too?

"I'll leave you two alone"

I look up.

"Iguro..."

He ran up and hugged me tight.

After a bit he grabs my face.

(Started this new thing where i draw y/n with both original designs for those who are lighter too!!)

I know it's not the best😭😭 (I used a drawing base and the creds are in the top corner)

"Don't ever fucking scare me like that again..." Iguro says.

"I'm sorry..." I mumble, gently grabbing his wrists.

He stares at my face for a bit.

He sighed. "I got on the first train that could get me close to the MUGEN trains destination when my crow had said that a hashira had been killed...I thought I was you..."

"Wait- wait a minute" I sit up more.

"What do you mean a hashira was killed?" I ask.

"Rengoku had battled uppermoon three and lost, the uppermoon managed to get away"

"Oh..." I paused. "That's a shame..he really was a nice man.." I mumbled.

"Yea.."

We sat in silence until it was broken by Shinobu entering the room.

"Okay, Y/N you're free to leave, just please take it easy and take these daily" she hands me a container with pills.

"Alright.."

"I'm guessing you're taking her home?" Shinobu asked Iguro. He nodded.

/——-

Guys pls don't fight me☹️

But I'm taking another break to come up with a plot for the next few chapters and to draw some pictures

Also!! My birthday is in 3 days!!
(On the 1st of April)

Meaning I probably won't write for a while.