/16\

(3/5/24)

I gasped awake, holding my neck. "I-it worked!" I stand up, Nezuko waddles over to me and grabs the rope that was tied to me. "What the..." she sets it on fire.
The rope burns away.
"Oh,thank you...I guess..." I get up and start searching the train car we were in to make sure everyone was alright.
She burns Tanjiro's rope.
After a bit, he wakes up screaming.
"Shut the fuck up and get up, one of the 12 Kizuki is here."
"M-Miss Shadow? A-Are you alright?!" I turn to look at him. "I'm fine"
"Nezuko can you burn the others rope?" I ask.
She quickly does so.
Tanjiro started shaking Inosuke and Zenitsu, I ignored him and made my way to Rengoku, who was choking some little girl.
"Rengoku wake your ass up" I smack him. Nothing. I smack him again. Still nothing.
I sigh.
"It's no use kid, they're not waking"
"But-"
"Get up off your ass and help me find this demon"
He gets up.
"Hey?!" A little girl charges at us with a knife.
I grab her wrist and twist it back until she drops it.
Another girl and a boy to the same.
"Hey you! Get off your ass, just because you have Leukemia doesn't mean you can sit there!" One girl shouts at the boy who was sitting.
"We wanna have good dreams too know?!" The other one shouts.
I smack the mouthy bitch one, once she fell forward I hit the back of her neck, knocking her out.
Tanjiro takes the hint and does the same to the other two.
Nezuko hugs him.
I keep walking. "You check the first 5 cars, I'll check the rest"
I leave the train car.

(Tanjiros fight blah blah blah)

Rengoku wakes up, I follow him.
He cuts through multiple tentacles.
I run after him. "Wait up"
We stop and accidentally knock over Inosuke.
"Kid, we're gonna need your help" I say.
"I need you to search for the head of the demon, others will join you"
"You can count on me!" Inosuke shouts, running off.
Rengoku zips off again.
We run into the same car as Tanjiro.
He was on the floor against the door of the train car.
"What a mess..." I mumble.
"And to think all of this happened while I was napping...if any other hashira were here I'd be extremely embarrassed.." Rengoku says.
The kid gets up. "Shadow! Rengoku-San!"
"Young Kamado! I was pretty discrete with my slashes so it should take a while for the thing to regenerate."
"This train has 8 cars kid" I say.
"I'll handle the rear 5" Rengoku says.
"Your sister and the yellow jerk can handle the next 3" I say.
"Yes, and you and the boar headed lad will search for the head of this demon, Shadow will come along, the fight against the demon will be difficult so don't hesitate to let Shadow do most of the work" Rengoku says.
"The head? But sir how can we-"
"Kill something without a head? It's a demon, it still has one. I hope you're fired up!" Rengoku pats my arm before disappearing to the next car.
"Stop sitting there with your mouth open, get your ass up and let's go find that head." I say, running off.
He struggles to keep up with me.
"Inosuke!" He shouts.
"Shut it big head!" He shouts from atop the train.
"I already heard my orders from bug eyes and the mask lady!"
I open the side door of the train car and climb onto the top.
The kid does the same.
We catch up to Inosuke.
(3/7/24)
Ok so I may or may have not accidentally deleted the fight with Tanjiro, Inosuke, & Y/N VS the flesh and the slicing of the neck so we're gonna skip that😓

Tanjiro and I slice the neck bone.
The train starts shaking, before flying off rails, sending us all flying.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The train and train tracks break apart.

.
.
.
.
.

A shooting pain runs through my body, starting at my stomach and left shoulder.

.
.
.
.

My ears start ringing and my vision blurs

.
.
.

People started shouting my name.

.
.

They were shaking me.

.

I gasp awake.

"You need to focus on your breathing Shadow! Focus to stop the bleeding!" Rengoku and Inosuke lean over me.
I nod and focus on my breathing, using total concentration.
"Inosuke, do not pull the track out of her until kakushi arrive. She will bleed out if you do so" Rengoku pats Inosuke's shoulder before going to Tanjiro.
"What...the track- it's-" I started freaking out; hyperventilating, squirming, you name it.

After somewhat calming.

I feel nauseous, a stench filling my nose.
I turn slightly.
"Demon. Upper rank..."I mumble.
I take a deep breath before shouting to Rengoku.
"Uppermoon!" I shout as loud as I could.
"I'm aware!"
"Shit..."

I weakily whistle, my crow after a minute or two, lands on my head.
"Call b-back up hashira, along with all the Kakushi you can get...." I say weakily.
He flies off.
"Inosuke..."
"Yes?"
"Go help the others out of the train..."
He runs off.
.
.
.

————

:p

-Jean