/7\ Drunken confession (SMUT)

Once we made it back to his house again we sat on the couch together.

"Iguro..."

"Hm? What do you need?" He asks.

"Nevermind...."you stood there awkward.

"No no, tell me." he said as he grabbed her chin gently "It's okay...you don't need to keep secrets from me..." His eyes were filled with warmth and kindness. "...just say it already.." he looked at her expectantly.

"Yeah...? What about it...?"

"I Uhm....why? Why did you kiss me...?"

"Because i wanted to~" his voice had become soft and gentle again, almost like that of an angel.

"And because you're beautiful...and sweet...and kind...and smart...and funny...and cute...and everything else.." he pulled his covering off and smiled.

"Y/N you're just perfect..."

You're face was already red from being so drunk but now, you looked like a Tamato.

"You probaly won't remember anything because of how drunk you are..."he whispered softly into your ear, making you blush even more.

"I like you...I'm in love with you...and i can only hope that you feel the same way even though we just met....." he trailed off, biting his lip nervously.

"I...."

Your face was red, heart was pounding, and you were breathing so heavy it sounded like you had asthma.

He couldn't help but chuckle at your expression, but also felt relief and happiness for finally being honest with her.

"Do you....feel the same..?...please say yes..." he whispered softly, leaning in even closer to her face now.

You could barley make out words but with a quiet "y-yes...." And a nod Iguro understood.

He smiled widely, eyes shining with joy and love. "Good...good..." he hugged her tightly, holding her close to him.

"It feels great to finally be able to say this...to admit my feelings...and to hear that you feel the same way...it's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders Y/N"

You hugged him back.

His arms wrapped around her waist protectively, pulling her even tighter against himself as they embraced each other passionately.

He kissed your forehead tenderly before letting go of you completely. "...i've never felt this happy or loved before...." he mumbles.

He chuckled softly, looking down at you fondly. "Well then, let me show you just how much I love you..." he said with a smirk, the beer sorta kicking in.

"In what way?" You asked.

At this point you both were drunk, Obanai was horny, you were in between.

He winked slyly, grabbing her hand and leading her into his bedroom.

"Come on, don't tell me you haven't thought about doing anything naughty yet~" he teased.

"Well I have but...I'm sorry I feel awkwa-"

He cut her off mid sentence by pressing his lips firmly onto hers, wrapping his hands around her body possessively. "That doesn't matter anymore..."