/20\

(4/14/24)

It's been on my mind since the morning after I hooked up with Iguro. I never got to actually know and meet him...I just jumped into the relationship. I can't stop thinking about it, it's weighing me down but I'm scared to tell Iguro...

Shinobu called me in today so she could check out the healing process of my injuries. Iguro offered to walk me.

"So, how does the new uniform feel?" He asks. "Good, better than the last"

The new uniform was the normal one.

"What's wrong?" Iguro asks.

"Nothing"

"Stop lying, you have a weird tone"

"I'm just thinking"

"About what?"

"I dunno, it's just...." I stop to look for the right words.

"We started dating so fast...like I never really got to know you before I said yes..."

"Oh."

"We just, we skipped the important stage, the talking stage. We never got to know eachother..."

"Are you saying we should break up...?" Iguro's face was pale, he looked scared.

"No, no of course not, I just, I wanna get to actually know you" I say, squeezing his hand.

"Okay..."

The walk was awkward and silent, no one talked, nothing.

When we arrived to Shinobu's office, he sat quietly in the corner while Shinobu asked me to take my shirt off.

I did as asked and she unwrapped the bandages on my face first.

The condition of my eye worsened, and the cut on my mouth was scabbed. My shoulder and stomach were healing okay, the scabbing was bad, so was the swelling.

 My shoulder and stomach were healing okay, the scabbing was bad, so was the swelling

(Random drawing)

"Any pain when I touch here?" She asks while pushing against my neck. I shake my head.

She slowly gets closer to my shoulder, that's when I start to nod.

"Okay, now your stomach okay..?"

She was pressing around and i didn't nod until she directly touched the cut.

"So what would you say your pain for your shoulder is on a scale of 1-10"

"3 when I'm not touching it, 5 when I touch it."

"Aand your stomach?"

"No pain when it's not being touched, and then like a 4 when it is.."

"Okay, I'll keep you on the pain meds you're currently on, but you're healing pretty well."

I nod and put my shirt back on.

"All of the injuries will scar, giving how bad they were when everything happened."

"Alright" I give her a small smile.

....................