chapter forty-two

*author's note*
someone asked if they're going to get intimate..I think the next chapter will be about that. NOW HERE'S A FEW HEADS UP cause ✨spicy scenes✨ have to be written well to be enjoyable. Here's the thing. I have no experience, zero, nada. So I'm gonna base everything on other people's works here on wattpad. I will also probably not go too much into detail cause I wouldn't really know how BUT I'LL WORK ON IT, I PROMISE.
Now, I haven't even started the next chapter, so I don't know if I'm gonna be able to upload it tomorrow or not..I'll do my best :)
soo yeah, enjoy this chapter for now and be ready for the future!

-§-

"I know that" Lando said. "He doesn't. You should explain it to him, he's freaking out. He thinks he's done something"

"Well that's just stupid. Of course he didn't do anything" Alya sighed.

"You know that and I know that, but he can't know that cause you didn't tell him!"

"How am I supposed to tell him? 'Hi Charles, I'm Alya, your girlfriend, remember me? Yes, I've been avoiding you for the past week but no, it's not your fault. It's just my shitty mind playing dumb fucking games on me but don't worry, I'll be fine eventually! In the meanwhile I try to avoid everything and everyone in my life not to have to express my feelings cause hey! What if people hate me when I talk about myself? Oh and by the way, my parents are officially out of jail'?" she let out a hysterical scream, sitting down on Lando's couch.

"You really need to see a therapist" he said. "But yes, that could be a way"

She glared at him.

"What?! He needs to know he didn't do anything and you're the one who has to tell him"

"Why can't you do it?"

"Cause you're the one in a relationship"

"But you're friends"

"And that's exactly why I don't want to be involved" he smiled. He sat beside her. "Look, I know it's hard, I get it. But you love him and he loves you, and we both know he'll try his best to understand. But we also both know that he's going to overthink everything if you don't talk to him"

"I don't know how to" she sighed, letting her hands through her hair. "I know he's seen me weak already and I know he would understand. But that scares me. What if he does understand? What if I'll go to him for my problems? I don't want to be a burden, the last thing I want to do is scare him away"

"You're scaring him away by not talking to him" Lando said. "There's nothing wrong in asking for help Lya. And you know it. Your parents made you believe the opposite for years, but you were always ready to hear other's problems out. Why shouldn't they do it for you?"

"Because I'm me?" she tried.

"Exactly because you're you you're never going to be a burden. Lya, we all want the best for you. We all want to help. He did help you with the comeback of your ED, right? He's going to help you with this too" he said. "But you can't spend most of your time here without explaining why to him. He trusts you, but he need to be certain that you don't hate him again"

"I could never hate him"

"I know"

"I'm just scared"

"I know" he said. "Talk to him. Everything will go well, I promise" he smiled. She looked up at him before hugging him tightly.

"Thank you Lan" she whispered in his chest.

"I'm always here" he mumbled in her hair. "Now go talk to him okay?"

She nodded, getting up from the couch.