epilogue two

*author's note*
This chapter is the longest fucking thing I've ever written and I'm totally here for it. This is our last goodbye. This story is and will always be so special to me, thank you all for choosing to read it. I have enjoyed every bit of it, and I'll count on your comments for my next works! They're so entertaining and heart warming, I appreciated every single one. I'm going to review this story whenever I'll have time, to check all the grammar mistakes I might have done. Thank you again, I'll see you again soon.
Till next story, love these characters as much as I did and take good care of them. Love you, if you ever need anything text me where you can.

-§-

"I lost the rings" Max whispered to Lando, while dragging him to an empty room.

"You what!?" he almost yelled, getting a hand on the mouth in return. He bit Max's hand.

"Why the hell did you do that!"

"You put your hand in front of my mouth!" he exclaimed. "How did you lose the rings!?"

"I don't know!"

"I swear if you ruin my best friend's wedding I'll ruin your life Max Emilian Verstappen."

"Well, that helps." he said sarcastically. "What do I do!?"

"Well that sounds like a you problem!"

"You're not helping Lando"

"What am I supposed to do? Did you ask Kelly if she saw them?" He watched as Max went silent. "Max? You asked her, right?" he insisted.

"I mean I probably should have..."

"You're telling me you told me first instead of asking your girlfriend - whom you live with, by the way!! - if she saw them!?" he tried not to let everyone hear.

"Okay, okay, I should've done that" he raised his hands.

Lando looked at him, before slapping him on the head. "Go ask her!"

"Yes, right, I'm going" he said, running away. Lando brought his hands to his hair.

If he didn't find them, he was going to kill him. Making him suffer.

His best friend had been through so much at such a young age already, the last thing she needed was for that day to be ruined.

"Hi" Alya stormed in, freaking out.

"Hi" he said, stiffening, trying to hide the fact that something was wrong.

"Am I doing the right thing?" she asked, pacing around.

"What?"

"You know, am I doing the right thing by getting married?" she looked at him, fear in her eyes.

"Why wouldn't it be the right thing?"

"I don't know, I'm young I'm crazy I'm young am I supposed to do this?"

"Does he make you happy?"

"What?"

"Charles, does he make you happy?"

"Yes, very"

"Then yes, you're doing the right thing"

"What if I'm just trying to force my happiness to stop sabotaging myself"

"Alya" he called her.

"What if I end up hurting him?" she said, almost to herself, on the verge of a panic attack. "Lando I don't want to hurt him"

"Alya stop" he said again, putting his hands on her shoulders to stop her from pacing around. "Look at me and breathe"

She glanced at him with watery eyes, worried.