chapter forty-three

*author's note*
Okay, I tried to be as delicate as I could. I didn't go too much into details cause writing about something you hardly know anything about is hard maaan.
But yeah, I hope I didn't miss. Let me know what you think at the end of the chapter maybe, so that I know what I could improve :)
With that said..get in the mood, and enjoy the chapter!

-§-

He let his hand wander under her shirt, slightly lifting it as he touched the hem of her bra. She let her hands through his hair, lightly pulling them back.

He laid on his back, dragging her gently with him. When he was about to take her shirt off, she pulled back for a second.

"Is everything okay? We can stop if you don't want to..you know" he said worried.

"No it's not that" she whispered. "It's just that I have never...yeah"

"Oh. Oh?!" he said, realizing what she meant. "Are you comfortable with it? If you're not"

She interrupted him with a kiss. "I'm sure about it. I just wanted to tell you" she said.

He smiled, sitting up again and letting her sit on his lap. He kissed her again. Then he got up and made her legs wrap around him, starting to walk towards the stairs. She lightly giggled, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"What are you doing?" she asked smiling.

"Your first time is not going to be on the couch" he said, kissing her cheek. He entered the bedroom and closed the door behind him, kissing her again. "If at any time you want to stop"

"I know" she smiled. He smiled back, laying her on the bed and never breaking eye contact.

He climbed on the bed, placing his right hand next to her head and letting his left hand wander on her body once again.

While kissing again, he lifted her shirt, breaking apart just to let her slip out of the t-shirt - as he took off his own. They tossed them on the floor.

He leaned down once again, starting to leave wet kisses on her neck, along with her jawline and collarbones. She let out a sigh, while playing with the edge of his jeans. He slowly reached down, unbuttoning them, then looked for consent before unbuttoning hers. When she nodded, they quickly pulled them off and they ended up somewhere on the floor, near their shirts.

When her bra slipped on the floor as well, he took a moment to admire her body. He traced every curve, played with the hem of her underwear and slowly touched her scars.

He followed a swollen line on her abdomen - making her shiver under his touch. Then, he slowly traced the small scar she had on her right side. After that, he slowly kissed the scars on her shoulders. She closed her eyes, feeling comfortable for the first time with showing her past.

He left a kiss on each line, even the ones she had on her legs. He kissed her on the lips once more, before reaching for his wallet and taking out a condom.

"You always keep one in your wallet?" she laughed, whispering. She covered her chest, waiting for him to go back. He positioned himself on top of her again, leaving a peck on her lips.

"I keep two" he whispered back. "Don't cover yourself" he whispered, kissing her forearms to make her understand she could move them from where they were. "You're beautiful" he said.

He said it in a way that, somehow, made her believe him.

He left a trail of kisses on her neck. Then on her chest, then on her abdomen. When he reached her underwear he looked up at her, waiting. She nodded.

He slowly pulled her underwear down, letting them fall on the floor, and then took off his own.

"It's probably going to hurt" he whispered. "If it's uncomfortable tell me, okay?"

She nodded, gasping as he slowly slide in. He kept leaving soft kisses on her neck, and whispering sweet words in her ear.

Her whole body shivered at every contact, at every word, every look.

"Let yourself go Lya" he whispered. "It's going to hurt more if you don't"

She nodded, trying to relax her muscles - finding it hard to as he touched her skin. When she did, pleasure started spreading in her limbs, from her lower abdomen to every end of her body.

"Charles I.." she tried to say, not knowing how to explain what she was feeling.

"I know" he whispered, smiling at her innocence. "Let it go"

And she did.

When he let his body collapse beside her, he lightly pulled her body closer to his, allowing her head to rest on his chest. Then he moved the covers so that they could lay more comfortably, and started drawing circles on her back.

She listened to his heartbeat, calming down her breath, tracing small shapes on his chest.

"That was unexplainable" she whispered.

"It was amazing" he said, leaving a kiss on the top of her head. He felt her smile on his chest.

"Yeah, I really liked it" she said. She didn't know how to talk about it, she never had to and she didn't know what could feel awkward or not.

"I really liked it too" he smiled.

"I'm sorry that I didn't properly know what to do" she said.

He gently lifted her face so that they could see each other. "Don't apologize" he said. "It's okay, you couldn't have possibly known what to do. I loved it, it was special, and I love you. And when - if you want it to - it will happen again it will be easier. Okay?"

She closed her eyes smiling as he caressed her cheek. "Okay" she whispered. "And I think I do want it to happen again"

"Then it will" he giggled.

He pulled her closer to him, hugging her. She rest her head on his chest once again, leaving her arm on his abdomen and caressing his forearm.

She smiled, thinking about how, for the first time, she hadn't felt judged on her body. She had felt comfortable, despite being naked.

She had always thought that when - if ever - she was going to be intimate with someone, that she was going to back out at the last minute because of her insecurities.

And seeing that it didn't happen really made her happy.

It was like he could make everything better.

He made her feel right.

He made her feel appreciated, and beautiful.

He made her feel loved, every day.

And she knew that it was something to hold on to and never let go.

So that was what she was going to do.

Hold on to him and not let go.