Part 4 // "Lavigne."

Jules

The next morning I woke up next to Bianca and Sophia. I sat up and looked around confused. Suddenly I remembered everything; we fell asleep while talking. I didn't even know that was possible. I picked up my phone to check the time. 

I had 4 missed calls and 9  new messages. Shit.

'Are you almost ready?' -Simon

'Were are you?' -Yuki

'Did you sleep in?' -Simon

'WHERE ARE YOU LAVIGNE?' -Simon 

I didn't need to read the rest, I knew enough. It was 10:02 and I had a meeting in 22 minutes. I immediatly woke up the others. Bianca was almost impossible to wake, but Sophia sat up quickly and cursed to herself when she saw the time.

I already ran to the bathroom. I didn't have time to shower so I sprayed a crazy amount of deodorant on myself. I splashed water in my face and walked back into the room. 

"I'm going to miss my meeting." Sophia said concerned. Bianca looked like she didn't care at all. She just layed her head on the pillow again. "No." I said quickly. "Sit up, we have to leave now." 

"Fine." Bianca said half asleep. Meanwhile Sophia was in the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and took out my reserve shirt. While I put it on Bianca walked towards the bathroom too. I brushed through my hair and sprayed even more deodorant. Sophia walked out with Bianca, they were changed too and had put on a bit of make-up. 

We left the room and ran to the parking lot. There were a few paparazzi outside. But we just covered our faces while running to Sophia's car. When we were finnaly inside Sophia pushed the throttle and drove away. I took my lash curler out my bag and put on some lipgloss. I didn't bring anything else and I made a note in my head to bring more from now on. 

Sophia drove so fast that I was sure that she got atleast 3 speeding tickets. But luckily that also made us be on time. When we ran out of the car there were lots of interviewers pointing their microphones at us.

'Where were you?'

'Do you think anyone is going to be mad?'

'Were you to busy putting on make-up and styling your hair?'

I tried to ignore that one, but it was difficult. I hated these kind of questions. But I couldn't get mad about it or else they'll think I'm on my period. Which was even more annoying.

When we finnaly got through the crowd and the gates we all went sepparate ways. 

'I'm here.' 

I texted Simon while running towards the Alphatauri facility in the paddock. It was 10:26, I was on time. I tried to forget the fact that I probably looked like a vampire that had just woken up. I knocked on the door on 10:28 to be exact. As I walked in everyone looked at me. 

"Lavigne, right on time." Peter Bayer, the CEO, said.

Simon had an angry expression on his face and Yuki looked relieved. I smiled and sat down next down next to Simon and my PR-manager; Alice. 

She had curly hair and dark eyes. We met a few weeks ago. She was really nice and so smart.

"Never do that again." Simon whispered to me. I just nodded. Laurent cleared his throat to get the attention.

"Thank you everyone for beeing on time." he said looking my way. I tried to put on the sweetest smile I had. He didn't seem mad, luckily. 

The rest of the meeting went normal. We talked about interviews, video's for the youtube channel and obviously the two days left of pre-season testing. Me and Yuki walked out chatting about testing yesterday.