Chapter 1: Just Room M8's

Chapter One- "Just Room M8's "

As I patiently wait for Dan to come into the room to take control of the camera, I pick at the embroidery on my blanket. Dan finally walks into the room over to the camera. As I start to talk to the camera Dan gives me his famous 'sassy look', I couldn't finish the video because it was too distracting, I put my hands down on the bed and just paused.

"What?"

"Well you're distracting me with that look,"

"What look? I didn't give you any look," Dan says while laughing.

"Your 'sassy look', " I say, laughing along with him.

"Liar, don't come crying to me when your video has crappy quality," he said saucily.

"I promise, I won't,"

He walked out of the room, leaving his cologne scent behind. I stand up and walk over to the camera to focus it. I sit back down and start to do my video when I start to hear Dan scream sing 'Let It Go'. I decide that I would film the video later and turned it off. I walk out my door into the living room, as I pick up a pillow and chuck it at him.

"What? I'm just trying to bring a little Christmas spirit to your Grinch-y little soul," he smiled.

"Tch," I shake my head in disbelief.

I sit down on the couch and turn on the T.V. to see if Dan happened to record the new 'Game of Thrones', and for the first time in his life he had. He looked at me and saw that I was impressed and snapped his fingers at me as if to say 'I did something right'. 1 hour into it Dan has already fallen asleep so I walk into the kitchen to make more popcorn. I look out the window, looking down on London makes me flutter with joy. It's no surprise that we have shitty weather again today, but it's a great view no matter what. "You're really making popcorn at 1 A.M?" Dan asks, walking up behind me. "Holy Pikachu, you scared me" I say holding my heart and nodding my head.

3 o' clock in the morning pulled around and I've decided to go to bed. Dan had already fallen asleep on the couch so I just threw a blanket on top of him, then plopped down on my bed.

I heard Dan walk into my room and open up the curtains and stomp back out. I couldn't take the sun shining in my eyes so I put the blanket over my eyes.

"Thanks for waking me up!" I called out to him as I reach for my phone to check my notifications, stretching and yawn.

"Well its 3:00 in the afternoon, we're meeting Marzia and Felix at 4:30,"

"That's today?"

"Yes," he said stomping back into my room and pulled off my blankets, he noticed I was only wearing my underwear and blushed, in response I pushed him out and chuckled. I jumped out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. I put on some sexy Christmas music and step into my cold shower. "Dan, you took all the hot water you slag," I yelled out "You are welcome!" he yelled back in a happy voice. I got out shivering and noticed all the towels were wadded up in a corner, wet and smelling of mildew. "Dammit," I say to myself. I grab all the dry hand towels I could find and dry myself off with those. I grab my clothes, quickly threw them on and sprayed on some cologne.

I walk into Dan's room, hanging onto his door frame.

"Sooo, about the towels in the corner of the bathroom," I say, staring at him.

"Sorry, I forgot them to hang them up, hehe," he responds, looking back at me.

We get into the Uber Dan called for awhile ago and buckle our seat belts. "Ugh, we're going to be late," Dan mutters as we back out of the driveway and head down to Brighton to pick up Marzia and Felix. We don't have a clue what we're going to do with them yet, we just know that we haven't seen them in a while and decided to meet and catch up.

"We could go on a double date?" Dan suggested.

"D-Date?" I gulped.

"Yeah I mean...if you want to?" he said trailing off.

"I'm okay with it," I shifted my legs.

"It's just...," I trail off.

"Just...what?"

"Just nothing heh"