Chapter 15-Awake

Chapter 15-The Note

Every part of him stays still, like it was for months. I sigh and lay my hand back into his, laying my chin on the bed. All of a sudden I feel something wrap around my hand;Dan. I look over at him as his eyes squint and a smile takes over his face. 

"Ph-Phil," Dan squeaks, trying to sit up as the doctor walks in, chuckling softly. 

"Dan, welcome back," he smiles at us and Dan smiles back as the Doctor walks out, leaving us alone. I sit on his bed, licking his face. He giggles softly while caressing my cheek. I lay my head on his chest, looking up at him. "I missed you," I whisper softly, admiring his beauty. He looks down at me whispering back "I missed you too." he leans in to kiss me until Dan's mum comes in, he plays it off by biting his lip. 

"You two are so cute," she says, smiling as wide as the ocean. Me and Dan look at each other and blush bright red. I pat his head as I get up and walk out the door, leaving them alone to have a mum to son talk. It's a real shame that his dad couldn't make it to see him, I thought to myself while smiling at the sight of them hugging through the window. I see Pj, Felix, and Marzia peek around the corner of the hall and I get up to walk over to them. Marzia gave me the sweetest hug and Felix gave me a pat on the shoulder. Pj pressed his face against the glass like a puppy or a small child window shopping. He waved to Dan and Dan waved back, laughing. It was nice to see him like this, it usually never happens, but I count my blessings when it does.

I hope life automatically goes back to normal, how could it possibly get worse. If our relationship causes Dan to almost die, then, what will happen in the future? I shake the thought and walk back into Dans room. Everyone was sat on chairs, smiling and laughing together. No one hasn't really laughed in awhile have they? I exactly know the feeling. "Hey Phil, could you take me outside? I don't remember what grass looks like," Dan says, sitting up, breaking the dead silence.

"Yeah, of course!" I say, pushing the wheel chair towards him, smiling as he climbs in and I push him until we reach the exit. As we get outside he has a sneaky look on his face. "Could you push me under that tree?" he asks, pointing at a big, wonderful tree. I nodded and continued to push him until we reached it. He pushes himself out of the wheelchair and tries to stand. He tries to walk to the tree but pretends to lose his balance and I pull his shirt before we fell. He smiles deviously and pulls me forward, bringing me into a deep, passionate kiss.