Chapter 9: Speechless Phil

Chapter 9- "Speechless Phil"

Its the next morning and I got zero sleep. I angrily bang on the door and cry against the cold surface. I see him look through the window but he doesn't see me and he walks away. I really have to go to the bathroom so i decide to walk to the nearest place with a bathroom. I see a restaurant just up ahead and sigh of relief. All of a sudden I see a car come out from the corner of my eye and was hurtling super fast towards me. I feel like I couldn't move so I just stood there and close my eyes, freaking out. All of a sudden I feel my body jerking to the left, I open my eyes and see Dan. "I-I," I mumble out in shock. "Your welcome," he says letting go of me, sassily. "I-I," I point to the street in speechlessness. He walks over to me and takes me into his arms. "Oh," I could make out. He grabs my hand and walks back to the flat, I feel tears roll down my cheeks but I still cant move.

We reach the flat and he guides me up the stairs and he lets go of my hand to fish his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door. Then picks my hand back up, walks through the door dragging me behind. He sits me down on the chair and I blankly stare at the kitchen wall. He sits at the end of the table waving his hands in front of my face trying to get my attention, I look at him. "Are you okay? You haven't yet spoken," Dan asks. I nod and lay my head on the table. "Come with me," He says getting up and walking out of the kitchen. I get up and follow him into the bedroom. He points to the bed and I lay down on it. He tucks me in even though it was only 12:30 PM. I close my eyes and start to cry. I feel soft lips press against my cheek and a body cuddle up next to me, wiping my tears away. I could tell it was Dan. I lay my head on his shoulder and sob my eyes out. I could tell he knew I wasn't crying just because I almost died but because of everything is...falling apart. I felt myself slowly falling asleep as Dan rubbed my back, comforting me.

The next morning I woke up to Dan watching me sleep. "Oh sorry, I didn't think you would wakeup just yet," he blushes, I kiss him on the lips and sit up. "You haven't talked in awhile, I'm starting to feel lonely," he says, sitting up. I frown. I'm afraid to talk, what else is my mouth going to get us into. I start to text message him this. He reads the message and I see his lip start to quiver as he begins to cry, I wrap my arms around him and cry too.

**A WHILE LATER**

"I'm gonna go on a walk, you stay here," I nod and kiss him on the lips. He gets up and gets ready to go out. I admire him as he straightens his hair and looks back at me sometimes, making sure I'm okay. I hate how our whole relationship is now just based on fear and bad events, It seems like the events are happening everyday now.

"Are you sure you're going to be fine?" I nod and give a small, fake smile , ushering him to go. "Okay," he fake smiles back, blows me a kiss and walks out the door. I secretly catch it and put it in my pocket. I get up, stretch and think if I'm hungry or not. I decide I'm not and hide back under the covers. I slowly fall back asleep but i can't get the images of me almost dying out of my head. I get a shock of fear and wake up intensively, grabbing the sheets. Soon after I look at the time, which read "6 P.M." Dan has been gone for quite awhile so I call his number. I hear a faint ring so I look around and find his phone under his pillow.