2.

Hello my pretty people!

If there are any typos, ignore it🤡

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comment.💫

Author's Pov

Abhiman drove off to his office after all the drama. He was fuming with anger, never in his life someone dared to disrespect him- THE HUKUM. 'She looked so familiar though. Her eyes, hazel ones. I've seen it somewhere. Why can't I recognise? Huff leave -she's a bitch. She  disrespected the ABHIMAN SINGH CHAUHAN. I hate her already' He thought while getting into his cabin.

"Good Morning sir, here is your coffee" his PA Jayveer greeted him with a fresh morning face. "Morning Jayveer" he said with same voice. "Sir today your dada sa is coming back from the trip. He called here to let you know that he wants you back home by 6pm today."

Abhiman nodded and said "Alright postpone all the work scheduled after 5pm. Now GET.OUT and don't disturb me"

Jayveer went out and Abhiiman engaged himself in his work not forgetting about those fiery Hazel eyes.

Noor's POV
"BHAIYAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed seeing Siddhart bhai in living room and ran towards him taking him in a big hug. Sidhhart bhaiya fall down with me on floor due to sudden movement.

"Noor!!!! Jabhi aati h toofan leke aati h" he said and we both laughed like maniacs seeing each other after a long long time. Well bhai did his masters from new york so we did see each other a few times in states but well we both were busy. He came back 2 years ago after completing his masters and setting our company in USA as well.

I missed my bhai, my first love. We both stood up and i saw maa baba coming towards us. "Maa Baba!!!" I ran towards them and hugged them too. They returned my hug and mom being the drama queen started crying again.

"6 saal baadh aayi h or vo bhi yeh kaale kapde pehnke!! Abh yeh mat bolna ki car m luggage daalke khud bike p aayi h" maa said.

[My god! Your are here after 6 years. You could have wear something else than this black colour. Now don't tell me that you ditched the car and rode back home on your bike.]

God this woman is a real multi-tasker, she can cry, taunt and show love to me all at the same time. "Naina!!! Meri bachi ko aaye hue 2 min nhi hue or tum chalu hogyi. Come bete, sit and drink water" dad quickly changed the topic because he knew how mom would react if she knew I actually came on the bike sent by him on my request.

[Naina! It's not even been 2 minutes since my daughter entered and here you are shouting nonsensely.]

I sat on couch and saw my perfect little family. My goofy cute parents ,my annoying ass elder brother and me.

All Together.

Reunited.

I met them all after 6 years. As when I was 16, I shifted to Boston for my fashion designing. I wanted to get my degree from my dream college- Boston University. It's been 6 years and today I am back here to My home. My peace. My people. Maa asked me to change and have some rest as I just had a 15 hour long flight. I was seriously jet-lagged and wanted to sleep.

I entered my room. I'm seeing these four walls after 6 years. Everything is placed exactly where it was. Everything is same except me. Old Noor who was sunshiny for real ,all goofy and childish but she is-mature now.

I'm mature now.

However I manage to fake my sunshine personality in front of everyone but in silence when I'm all alone, only I know how much of shine I'm left with.
Leaving all the thoughts behind I took a long nice shower and changed into my comfort PJs. I've these PJs since fucking 8 years. There are 2-3 holes too but I've no guts to throw them aways.