5.

HELLO MY CUPCAKESS!
I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Noor looked at the entrance and saw Abhiman Singh Chauhan entering inside wearing a black suit and white shirt underneath.
Even his walk screams power.
Noor was openly staring him -oh no wait- she was eye-raping him.

Abhiman stopped there feeling someone's eyes on him and shifted gaze his towards her and his brown eyes met those hazel ones.
Noor soon realised what she was doing and turned her gaze to somewhere but Abhiman.

"Namaste. Welcome Hukum! Please come. Come sit here." Shivansh said seeing Abhiman standing near the entrance.

'Haayeee. He looks hot without even trying.' Noor thought.

"Noor! Muh bandh karrrde apna! We can see how you're eye fucking him. " Vanie whispered in Noor's ear bringing back to her senses.

"Noor dear! Come bete sit here with Abhiman." Gayatri said pointing out seat next to Abhiman.
Noor sat near him. This was the first time she felt him so close. And then suddenly Abhiman's knee touched Noor's for a fraction of second. Red hue covered Noor's cheeks and her ears turned pink.

'Oh my god. I'm going to explode for sure.' She thought.
"See I told you na, dono kitne pyaare lag rhe h saath m. " Gayatri exclaimed to which everyone agreed by smiling to them.

"Mr. Kapoor let us elders talk about all the stuff till then- Abhiman Noor, why don't you guys go somewhere and talk alone. The kids are seeing each other for the first time, I'm sure they might have a lot to catch up on." Nandkishor said looking at Noor and Abhiman.

Noor's POV

It's been 7 minutes and 34secs he hasn't uttered a word yet alone looked at me.
Bade hukum adviced that we should spend some time alone and talk to which we agreed and bade papa asked me to take him to our backyard.
We're here walking next to each other since past 7 minutes and this guy hasn't uttered a single word.

'I think in this relation I'm going to be the husband and he's going to play wife. Kitna sharma rha h! Baat karrrr naa!!' I thought while walking ,looking down and expecting him to initiate.

'Sabse pehle mereko takkar marta h, fir rishta bejta h and abh baat bhi nhi kr rha h?
Urghhh! Chhod Noor, tu hi krle chal.'
Strengthening myself I looked up towards him to initiate a conversation with him.

"Uhh hukum vo kal-" I got cut off as soon as I started talking.
"Listen to me carefully." He said and finally looked into my eyes for the first time. His face looked dead serious.

"I haven't sent this proposal to you so don't feel too special. My family has sent this as they want me to secure my position as hukum of Rajasthan which can only be done by getting married and providing a perfect heir/heiress to this family. I won't force you to say yes but if you're planning to accept this proposal so I want to make a few things clear to you- For world we would  be the perfect king and queen but don't expect anything more. I'll respect you and protect you as my Queen but, we will never work out as husband and wife. Don't expect me to be your perfect dream husband because I'm not. This marriage is nothing but an alliance as our both family's business and reputation will enhance with this.
I do not have a say in this as I cannot go against my dada dadi, if they ask me to marry you I'll be left with no choice but to do so."

His eyes glistening a little.

"I had my fair share of love in this life and I am not loving anyone again ever. Love is just an twisted illusion.
But you have a nice chance. Say no to this proposal" he closed his eyes and looked back at me

" or be prepared for living the 'living hell.' I will totally respect your decision and won't force you to choose other wise."
Abhiman completed and looked away.