26.

Hello my cute little cupcakes 🧁

HOW ARE YA'ALL????

!LONG CHAPTER ALERT!

*IMPORTANT*

Okay before you come at me lemme brief you about my exam schedule. I had pre board 1 this month and I have preboard 2 from 2nd Feb and then I've my farewell and practicals and THE BOARDS lined up back to back so I'll not at all be regular with the updates. Please do not come at me for them because I don't like hurting you guys. I know ya'all are attached to the book and even I am but atp I can't continue writing like before.
First of all I don't have time and Secondly my creativity doesn't really show up under pressure so please do understand my POV. This update is here just because one of you texted me that you cried missing Noor and Abhiman😃😭.

Chalo abh aage badho!
HAPPY READING💋

Abhiman's POV

It feels nice. My hand between her legs and her warmth and that fucking raspberry and vanilla fragrance of hers. Her body feels nice, really goddamn nice. She has this amazing body, of a fucking model. And I know how horny and disgustingly pervertish it sounds, but it pains me that I haven't gotten to see the piece of art that she is. It's 7 in the morning now and I-

Well I've been gawking her since the last 6 hours maybe. She is so so beautiful. I was looking at her when her alarm rang.

No. I don't want her to wake up, its too soon.

I quickly removed my hand from her hold and ran towards the other side where her alarm was kept and shut it off.

Alarm bhi penguin wala? Eww.

I kept the alarm back at it's place and my hand accidentally touched something on the side table which fell down.

Fuck.

I quickly bent down and picked it up, a diary?

I looked back at the bed and saw Noor trying to open her eyes and adjusting to the very small sunlight in the room.

She rubbed her pretty hazel eyes with the back of her hand and yawned. Oh she looks so cute, like a small baby. My baby. Well not mine, because my world is too dark for her to let in. And those marks, whatever the reason may be, I need to know. But only if she lets me in.

She stretched her arms above her head and ruffled her hair still not realising I was there. And fuck, something in my pants twitched seeing her like this. No I'm not a horny teenager, but she sure is a sight to behold.

Her cleavage was on full display and her sleek arms looked so goddamn sexy. She's so tiny compared to me that i could just kneel and her face will be inches to mine, and i could kiss her the way i did last night.

She removed her duvet a little her milky and thic thighs came in sight a little. I stood there admiring her, for far too long than i would like honestly.

Finally she realised what was happening when she looked at her clothes. She looked around, adorably flustered and then, she found me. Our eyes met.

How can someone look so beautiful just after they wake up? So diaphanous?

Her cheeks turned slightly red. What is she thinking?

She stretched the duvet back on her thighs and covered them. She lifted her gaze and looked at me.

Her eyes travelled down and her eyes widened suddenly. What what? What is it?
Did I come-

Oh the diary.