10.

Hello my little cupcakes!
Okay so my DMs were literally spammed saying that ya'all want them to get married ASAP. Soooooo... we're giving them a leap and getting into their shaadi😌.

(Today I again wrote this chapter in my physics class. But tumhe kya... ENJOY)🤡

Time skip

Author's POV

Noor and Abhiman are getting married after 2 days. Right now they all are going to Chauhan's ancestral haveli as all the rituals will be performed there.

"Thankgod Noor. Tu jaa rhi h. Now this Vanie will also begone." Siddhart said while driving and lifting her sister's mood.

He noticed how his sister has got more quiet after engagement. He wanted to ask his sister about everything but every time he did, Noor shoo-ed him away.

"Why are you so obsessed with me?"
Vanie replied sassily while doing her makeup in the car as they were about to reach the destination.

"Obsessed? With you? You know your jokes prove that you're a daughter of a politician. No humour."

"Ohh don't lie Siddhart. I know you're obsessed with me. I bet you even dream about me."

"You're a narcissist."

"Oh so you sure that if I un-pant you right now, your cock won't already be dripping with pre-cum."

Sidhhart was about to reply when Noor cut them off.

"Shut up you disgusting people. Just shut up. And Vanie he is my brother. I don't want to think about his dic- I mean his sex life."
Noor said from the back seat getting annoyed by the two.
Vanie and Siddhart have never gotten along and she has witnessed it since childhood. He hated Vanie and Vanie reciprocated the same feelings.

"Noor babe! He has no dick. What will you even think about-" Vanie said applying her lipstick.

"Enough is enough you guys!! Please stop." Noor shouted on both of them.

They soon reached the destination. Noor stepped out of her car to look at the serene view in front of her. This haveli was more than 100 years older but the way it was kept maintained screamed royalty.
This haveli was four times bigger than their mansion.

"Welcome bhabhii! And bhabhi k ghar walo." Ansh came outside to welcome everyone.

They all went inside and Ansh directed them to their rooms to take rest and it was already 10pm so Ansh advised them that they all should take rest as tomorrow all the rituals will take place.

"All right mere bhai k sasural walo. Your dinner is placed in your rooms. You can meet everyone tomorrow as half of the family hasn't arrived yet and that includes Abhiman bhaiya also." Ansh winked at Noor completing his instructions.

Noor smiled weakily and departured to her room. She kept everything aside and went to take a bath after her long tiring journey.

Noor's POV

'I don't know what mess I'm stepping into. I know Rudra papa told me that he'll change himself but what if he doesn't ? What if he never accept me as his wife?' I thought while changing my clothes.

From last one month my mind is running around Abhiman Singh Chauhan. My to-be husband. He didn't even talked to me on our engagement. We both exchanged the ring and that's it. I tried to text him on regular intervals asking if he wants anything special in his sherwanis as I was designing all our clothes for the wedding. But he never showed any interest. Although he did everything in his power to humiliate me by showing me his powers as he tormented my every decision I made for the wedding. He showed me what I had signed up for at every step.