17.

Hello my cupcakes.🧁

My exams are finally over😭. Although now I've boards in 4 months(sigh)🙂. However I just want give this important information to ya'all-

I noticed that some chapters said that
THE INCIDENT in Abhiman's life took place 2 years ago and some said five. I want to clear this up.
The incident took place 5 years ago. I've rectified the error.
Please ignore it.😭

Happy Reading!🫶🏻
Don't forget to hit that star button🐣.
Chalo abh jldi se 500+ votes dedo.
And commentss karooo😤

" On the bed ofcourse."

Noor's POV

I was a blushing mess hearing his words. Ek din m sudhar gaya?

I followed Abhiman back inside in hurry with flushed cheeks and thought laughing internally.

'Kal tak toh baat nhi kr rha tha aaj ek bed p? Besharam'
(He wasn't even talking to me till yesterday and today he wants to sleep on one bed. Horny bitch.)

As soon as I entered the room, I saw him leaving.

Where is he going now?

"Mr.Chauhan, whe-where are you going?" I asked.

He turned around and I tried to control my smile.

He smirked seeing my flushed cheeks.

"To my room where I'll sleep on BED." He said pressuring the word bed and proceeded to go towards his closet and took his clothes.

"Are you menstruating?" I asked him with a sarcastic laugh.

He can't be serious? He just gave me a massage and now he wants to leave?

He looked back at me with a questioning face like he didn't get what I said.

Ofcourse I'm correct. This guy is on periods. Mood swings hore h isko?
(Maybe he is having mood swings.)

Also didn't he agree to sleep here with me yesterday. I asked him this as my muh dikhai gift.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"I.. I asked you yesternight to sleep here as.. as... as my muh dikhai gift." I said.

"I think your dad wasted his money to send you all the way to boston. You don't even remember what you asked as your gift?"

"I... I asked you to be here." I said cluelessly.

"Huh. No my dear wife you asked me to sleep here on bed for that night. You never mentioned for how many days right?" He said coming closer to me again.

He threw his clothes on the floor which were in his hands earlier and grabbed my waist. I could feel that his palm alone could cover my whole back as he slowly moved his hand upwards.

What is he doing?

He sensually took his hand near my blouse band and tried to push his fingers inside it. I was too stunned by the proximity. What's happening to him?