20.

Hello!

Ig some of you don't know this but I update every Sunday (or like try to) and early updates only if the target is completed. And please stop asking about it, I've a life out there and I'm a freaking PCM student.🥲

Rant- My mood is really off today. Like really really off. I just failed an exam. No it was not any important one and like our whole class failed(like legit). But still I just can't keep up with the fact that I scored so low because I've always been you know one of the bright student. (Not the topper but a good rank holder uk).

Also I've developed this bad habit of reading all the your comments on this book. While most of the people have showered their love and amazing reactions upon it, a few of them have slammed very rude comments. Ik I shouldn't mind them and focus on the positive side but please just take a look from my side. It has taken a toll on my mind and after reading'em, I don't even know wtf am I doing anymore. Ik I'm over reacting probably.

However, let's leave this topic here, we are here for positivity and fun. If you can't keep up with my book, kindly leave and stop reading.

And all my cute little cupcakes, I love you guys. You are the ones who push me to write more and more. This update is for ya'all.

Noor's POV

"Well now that my wife has won, I gotta gift her something." Abhiman said.

I raised and stood up with the help of my dearest husband who so politely thought of giving me a hand.

A shear of coldness passed through my body as soon as he left my hand and started walking towards the another side.

"Oh yes yes. Gifts time." Aadhya said from behind.

Abhiman walked towards dad and they both exchanged some words. Dad nodded to something and turned back to us smiling.

"Well Noor bache. We were gonna give you this no matter you won or not. But you won so that calls for double celebration, I mean gifts." He said and looked back at Abhiman.

The latter gave his dad a curt nod and dad moved backwards and picked some black colour file which was kept on one of the couch. He handed over the file to Abhiman.

Abhiman came towards me and handed over me the file and said-
"Congratulations MRS. NOOR ABHIMAN SINGH CHAUHAN or should I say CEO of our own premium clothing brand- Threads&Stitches."

ABHIMAN's POV.

I said and looked straight into her hazels. When I tried to place the file in her hand she was dumbfounded or more like stuck. She wasn't moving and looking back at me like someone just gave her shock of the world. Her hazels were gone into some other world and her face looked pale like she has zoned-out. Did I do something wrong? Did I offended her?

No way. I just gave her the best gift of her life. Why would she be offended? Mom and dad were planning this for her since the moment she entered our house as their daughter in-law. While coming downstairs today, dad took me to his study and handed me over the file.

Flashback.

"Abhiman."

"Dad." I said and give him a curt nod and looked at him in confusion when he handed me over the file.

Wasn't he the one to say that today there will be no work? Now he is handing me a file when we just have a few minutes before we start with post wedding rituals?

Weird Chauhans.

I thought and took the file and studied it thoroughly. It was documents of our clothing brand. The one owned by Chauhans.