23.

Hello my cute little cupcakes🧁!

DOUBLE UPDATE?? Absolutely
Na na bolke bhi DOUBLE UPDATE deke author n apni aukaat dikha di.😞

Now go hit that star button and do lot of comments vrna bolna mat update kro✋😌.

Happy Reading!

Abhiman's POV

Ofcourse my girl did it. No not my girl. I mean my wife.

Noor did it.

I had no idea she was so freaking talented. All her designs were expressive and amazing. One could see the hardword behind it. Everyone looked happy with her skills and the howling and cheering didn't stop for a moment.

Soon the show came to an end and we went around together as couple to meet everyone present here.

"Congratulations Moy ZAYchik. It was great." I said bending down to match her height near her ear while she smiled with her pretty eyes. Although she was wearing heels she was full 6 inches shorter than me.

Later on, I introduced her to my business partner and associates and a few people which were present here from the Outsider's club too.

Soon a manly voice came from behind as me and Noor were talking to someone-

"Abhiiiiiiii" and here he was, the clown of my life, Arjun Raichand.

He came towards me faster than a puma and took me in his embrace.

Eww this man. We're not kids. Who'll explain him?

I pushed him back a little and gave around my signature smile to make it look less awkward. Noor smiled at us non chalantly and I took a deep breathe.

"Noor, meet Arjun. Arjun- Noor, my wife." I said to introduce each other.

My wife. Weird word.

Arjun left my shoulders and said "BHABHIIIII" . He went in for a hug with Noor but I came in between and hugged him again.

Eww.

"Even think of touching her and I'll pull your hands out." I said near his ear just audible to both of us.

He laughed. The man has audacity to laugh??

He pulled back and shook his head. He extended his hand and Noor shook his hands with him.

Soon one of my associates called me and unwilling I had to leave Noor's side once again.

No I don't like her, it's just, she don't know much people here so I should be here with her especially when she is around that Arjun.

🦄

"Hmm Asian share markets have risen but the risk appetite...."

I turned Paul out.

He was a markets savant who'd turned his fledging company into a New York powerhouse in a decade. I respected him and listened to anything he had to say regarding stocks, finance etc.

But not tonight.

My jaw tightened when another silvery peal of laughter floated from the bar.

Noor had been talking to Arjun for the past 9 minutes and 45 seconds. No she ain't only talking but she was smiling and laughing with him like he was the comedian of the century. He never jokes around me, I know him since 20 years, i know he is not funny.

Brat.

My irritation reached to the peak that it couldn't handle it anymore when he leaned in and said something in her ear and they both laughed again. It is her damn business. She should not entertain a brat like him and should make contacts. What the hell are they even doing?