11.

Hello my cute little cupcakes!
Happy reading📖
And don't forget to hit that star button🤭

Author's POV

Everybody has arrived at haveli including our bride and groom. Today it's mehendi/sangeet together and tomorrow is their haldi followed by the grand wedding.

"Vanie, are you sure I should marry him?"
Noor asked her in a low tone as all the ladies of the family were present there and the mehendi artists were appyling henna to both of them.

"Are you crazy or what? Abh kya soch rhi h?"

"I told you how he treated me still you are allowing me to marry him. What kind of a friend you are?"

"A friend who loves her bestie a lot and is motivating you to get married to the right person."-
"Babe, have you even ever seen yourself with any other man than him? I know you've a rough past and Abhiman is also giving you a hard time but I've faith in you that you'll bring him back from whatever dark past everyone claims he has. And afterall, all your life you were dying to get someone like Damon salvatore in your life. And I think Abhiman can totally pull of Ian Somerhalder if he wears a leather jacket. So I'm totally rooting for you guys!!! But if he hurts you and you cannot handle it yourself so just call me and I'll show him what power Vanie Fucking Singhania holds."

Noor weakily smiled at her words because she knew how much true it was.

"I hate it when you are right." Noor said.

"Abh overthinking bandh kar and enjoy your functions. "

🦄

It's been three hours since Noor is getting inked by henna and still, there's a lot more to go. All the men of the family have also arrived in the hall.

'Yeh traditionals m toh pura Aditya Roy Kapoor lagta h.'
Noor thought seeing her husband-to-be seating across her wearing a nude kurta she designed for him.

"Abhiman bhai, aaj toh kuchh humari bhabhi k liye hojaye." Aadhya exclaimed hugging her brother from back.

"Yes bhaii!! It's been a long time since you sang something before us." Ansh joined.

"No. I'm not in the mood." Abhiman answered looking in his phone.

Rudra grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket while handing over him mic.
"Sing something for your wife. It's your sangeet and she's looking way too pretty today."

Abhiman looked at Noor who was already tired from sitting in one position and least bothered about her surroundings but still smiled for everyone.

Ansh snatched the mic from their hand and said dramatically.

"Okay okay okay.
Bhaiyon or mere bhaiyon ki behno. Presenting the one and only, the hukum- ABHIMAN SINGH CHAUHAN, live... singing for his to-be wife NOOR KAPOOR."
He completed and gave the mic back to Abhiman who gave him a bombastic side-eye.

"Come on, Abhiman. " Everybody exclaimed in enthusiasm to motivate Abhiman.

Abhiman looked at Noor and those brown orbs met the hazel ones. A red hue covered Noor's cheeks when she saw him gazing at her.

He looked into her eyes and only one song came into his mind. For his Noor.

He brought the mic nearer to his lips and closed his eyes to avoid all the eyes gawking at him. It's been more than four years since he has sung in front of anyone. He lost the urge to express himself through music in front of anyone after the incident. He started to get his flashbacks back again.