16.

Hello my cupcakes!
Guys my exams are going on so please wait for a few days, I won't be able to give any updates for which I'm really sorry.

Ignore the typos,the chapter is not edited.
Don't forget to hit that star button✨💅.

Abhiman's POV

Well I thought I was the one in lead here, I thought I'll be dominant bitch and tell her filthy things like I said yesternight;

'So my dear wife, how do you want me to take you? From behind on all fours or do you wanna go for a missionary'

I thought saying such things will intimidate her. She'll stay away or get scared and will go away at her own.

But apparently I'm the one following her lead here.

I was in my cabin sitting in deep thoughts of none other than my wife. The way she kept my mind captive with her thoughts is just weird. Why did she not applied me kaala tikka? Don't I look good enough? Maybe it's the suit I'm wearing you know. Regularly I used to wear black and dark colours but today I chose to wear white one, maybe she didn't like this one. I removed my overcoat and kept it aside while opening my laptop to check my mails. A thought stuck inside my mind.

What is her favourite colour?

Thinking about it I went on her Instagram id and saw her id was private.

Mutual: @thefunniest_chauhan, @Aadhya_here, @darsh_chauhan and +3 followers.

Wait is this my brother Ansh?? And DARSH?? She follows them and not me?? I don't know but suddenly I could feel my blood getting hot like it was boiling. The hell she's my wife. I'll follow her.

I sent her the request and she accepted it in less than 5 minutes.

That's like a good girl.

She followed me back too. My account was public with no posts but ironically, her account has like 139 posts!! From her favourite starbucks drink to her pensive bake, everything is here. Like she has posted her whole life over here. I scrolled down all the posts and got a lot of info about her. She even had a few post of her life in Boston.

Yes her love for bikes was something I knew already but I didn't know she owned 14 freaking bikes!! She had posted her garage picture where she had multiple bikes and she was repairing one of them. Damn she looks hot even with no makeup and so much sweat and-

Tu kar kya rha h Abhiman?? Suddenly an inner voice came from inside and I realised what I was doing. What the hell is happening to me. I shut off instagram and resumed my work.

Soon my phone rang for the 50th time today. I saw the name popping in my screen.
God! Doesn't he have any other work? Or like Can't he understand I don't wanna talk?

"Yes Mr. Raichand. Why are you nagging me with your faltu k call." I said in calm voice.

"You motherfucker bastard. In this whole gol and shitty duniya, you've have one... one singular best friend and you didn't even bother to invite him at your wedding??"
He shouted out from the screen.

Arjun Raichand. The CEO of Raichand cyber&security. This man got some serious abilities of hacking world. He ditched his family business and started his own company and right now he's one of the top 10 billionaire, just like me. There was a time he used to be my bestfriend, my ex-batchmate. Now he is the only one closest thing to a friend I have in my life.

"Who told you that you're my friend? Live in aukaat. Delusional world se nikal ja." I replied.

"Fuck off dude. Mera dil owww." He said being a dramaqueen he is.