33.

Hello my cute little cupcakes! 🧁

700 comments fastt.
If i get good response on this, I will update a new chapter this week again.

Unedited. Don't be grammar police in the comments section.

Author's POV

"Ahhh maine kuchh nhi dekha." Nandini exclaimed at the top of her lungs and shut her eyes with her hands turning her back to the couple.

As soon as her voice reached their ears, Noor jumped out of Abhiman's Lap and pushed him down on the floor.

"Ahhh." He screamed.

Nandini turned back and saw from the gaps between her fingers. Her son on the floor. The King of Rajasthan down on the floor in front of his beautiful wife.

Out of nowhere she started laughing.

"Hahahaha, oh my.. hahhaa"

"Mom. Shut up." He said and stood bt himself. While Noor has slapped her head in her brain for 40 times in 40 seconds and her face is as red as a tomato out of embarrassment.

She looked at Abhiman and he was standing there unbothered like nothing has happened. Like he just didn't get caught in weird position in front of his mom.

Nandini walked towards them laughing still when Noor noticed Rudra standing at the back with a small smile for the first time.

"I- I... will be back." She said and ran towards her room as fast as possible.

Noor's POV

Hey earth. You know I would be really thankful if you could just blast open and take me in now.

Please. Take me in. I can't.

I ran away from the incident and now I am sitting on the floor near bed post out of embarrassment hiding myself like a child.

Aaj toh room se bahar jaungi hi nhi.
(Today I won't even step out of the room.)

"Baby." His voice came from a distance.

Isko abhi baby baby krna h? Kutta.
( bitch, is this the time to do baby baby?)

I heard his footsteps approaching me and haulted.

"Come. They are waiting for dinner." He said extending his hand for me to take so I could stand.

What does he think? I can't stand without his help? He doesn't only call me baby but treats me like one. And why the hell he picks me up or makes me sit in his lap nowadays.
I am not actually a baby. Idiot.

I slapped his hand away and stood up myself.  "Owww." The fucking cramp.

He held me from my waist all of a sudden and looked at me with angry eyes. What now?

"I wont go anywhere today. They just saw us.."

He cut me off by saying.- "Haa toh? Biwi h aap humari. Hak h aapka humpe."

Butterflies now is not a good time. Come back later. Shuuu

Don't blush. Don't. Idiot don't get red na.

"Bahut besharam hogye h aap." I said pushing him by his chest to get off his hold.

"Apni biwi k saath kaisie sharam?" He replied tightening his hold on me again.

Author's POV

After their cute little banter and Noor's denial on going downstairs ever again he finally convinced her by threatening her