34

Hello my cute little  cupcakes!🧁

Btw, if you don't know, I have already updated character aesthetics of THE SINNER AND I. Go and add it to your TBRs.

Target: 2.5k votes and 600 comments.

Seriously what is your problem with just hitting the star button? It takes me 5-6 hours to write it and 5-6 seconds for you to vote. I am highly disappointed with the recent votes. And hence updated late. I literally get a writer's block when I see so low votes and comments guys. And I am not able to write.

If you find this chapter boring, I am sorry.

Happy Reading!
(Chapter not edited)

Noor's POV

I was running late. Really late. Our flight leaves tomorrow night and I am still stuck in a shopping mall with Vanie buying some new stuff because my husband's family insisted that I should have whole new clothes as it's my birthday.

I was currently in sitting in Michael Kors. I have completed my clothes shopping but my dear best friend suggested that I should have matching handbags along with it. To which my husband added more enthusiasm.

Idiots I have got in life seriously.

"Okay pack these 33 bags we have selected." Vanie said to the man standing in front of us.

"Sure ma'am. How will you payment will be?" He asked her.

I forwarded him my card with trembling hands. Seriously 33 bags.

Suddenly Vanie snatched away my card and handed other card to the man.

"Jiju asked me to ask you to only use this card idiot." She exclaimed and the man went away with the card with a polite curt.

Okay enough is enough.

"Vanie stop it. I can buy stuff on my own." I said in anger trying to keep my voice low.

She huffed and snatched my phone from me. "What are you doing? Give that back to me." I exclaimed and tried taking my phone back.

I hate my height. Vanie is 5'6 wheras I am 5'3-ish. Ughh

Suddenly she turned the screen towards me and all the muscles in my body went stiff hearing his voice.

"Yes baby." My husband said from the other side. She had facetimed him.

I gaped at him with my mouth open not knowing what to say. He was wearing glasses for the first time.

My pussy pulsed. Okay shut up.

Was he always this hot? Or is it the glasses?

Vanie cleared her throat to bring me back to earth and smirked teasing me. Isse toh dekh lungi.

I took the phone from her and replied to my husband while she went off to have a look at other things for herself.

"I- uhmm.. why did you give your card to Vanie?" I asked. Jealousy leaking from me. Seriously when did I start getting jealous of my bestfriend.

"It was meant for you Noor. You didn't take it from me this morning so I had to send it with Vanie." He said while continuing his paperwork he was doing.

I pouted feeling upset. Why is he not looking at me?

"I can take care of myself, Abhi." I said hitting exactly where I should.

Last night I called him Abhi and he became so happy like a kid got his chocolate and kissed me like no tomorrow.

He raised his gaze from his work to me. SCORE.