18.

Hello my cupcakes!🧁

Look people I'm already here with my second update of the week even though you guys didn't complete the target.😤😏

Now don't you even dare writing 'Update nhi krte, update nhi karte'
vrna ek chaped mardeni h maine

(Aaj mere paas bakwas krne ko kuch nhi hai so let's talk about this chapter.)

16+ update. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

You can totally skip this part if you're uncomfortable reading it. (although Ik y'all are dying for this content)

I'm writing smut for the first time so please don't judge, I know it's not the best but I'm improving.

Remember! The virgin is breaking her virginity today!! Pehla smut h mera!! Don't judge.

A special shoutout to witty_wizard for actually helping me write this😭. Author loves you.

⚠️⚠️I've mentioned where the mature content ends... please read from there if you're uncomfortable but don't you dare write hate comments🤡.
Or else🗡️🩸

Noor's POV

I could feel his hot breathe on my neck. I saw his eyes which were already on mine.

So captivating and controlling yet filled with many unsaid emotions.

He brought his lips on my bare shoulder which sent shivers to my body making my whole body weak with his mere touch. His soft lips trailing kisses over my shoulders to my neck and again on my valley of mounds.

I tried to shift from his hold but he held my hands above my head.

He took my wrists in his left hand and tied them up with his right hand to a soft leathery material over my head.

HANDCUFFS????

I stretched myself a little to release myself only to realise that I was not handcuffed but chained to his bed.

I gasped and looked back to him and saw him smirking unapologetically which made me crimson red.

He spanked my bare ass lifting my legs and I moaned in pain. I had tears in my eyes but not from the pain but from the pleasure his touch gave me.

"You like it don't you? You like it when I spank you like a little whore you are." He said squeezing my cheeks which he spanked raw a moment ago.

A crimson red hue covered my face hearing him and he noticed my reaction. Saying this he spanked my bare cheeks again making me scream in please and I moaned "yes" .

Abhiman smirked and kissed my tits again leaving my nipples area purposefully.

"Lift your head." He commands and I do so immediately. Slowly he slides down the mask on, pulling the elastic over the back of my head and I'm blind.

I'm deafened by my own breathing.- it's shallow and erotic., reflecting my excitement.

If his voice was not enough to make me wet; the handcuffs and blindfolds which screamed his dominance made me drench in my panties.

I tried to squirm languidly beneath his touch.

"You. Are. Going. To. Have. To. Learn. To. Keep. Still." He whispers, kissing me around my neck between each word.