24.

Hello my cute little cupcakes!!🧁

Humne toh aapse aapka vote manga tha, aapne toh humse humari motivation chheen li??🙂

Nhi mtlb ungliyon m dard hota h vote krke?? Jao of jaake abhi vote karo vrna forget about further update. Jao jao Shabash.

Chapter is not edited. Don't be a grammar police in comment section and move on.
THIK HAE???🤡

Abhiman's POV

Every building here is possessed by a unique element that set it apart. But the library is the heart and soul for me.

As soon as we stepped inside the library, Noor started wandering in it. Happily. Her eyes shined like a baby who just got a new toy to play with.

A few of the employees, who are on night shift, were there probably cleaning some shelves.

The library was used by everyone here but not the books. They were there just for me. Nobody has dared touch my books, only the sitting area was open to everyone, but watching Noor touching my shelves and books gave me a different kind of satisfaction. I've never brought any girl here, ever.

I was following her behind while she was raking her fingers and seeing the books on shelf. Her back which was partyly covered with her hair was looking sexily annoying.

Ughh shouldn't have drink that much. Being a heavy drinker, 11 whiskeys and a lot of champagne is not much but this intoxicating girl in front of me is a lot.

"How many books do you have?" She asked from the corner while I was looking back at the workers.

Go away, it's already clean you idiots.

"8976 to be exact. Dad started giving me these books since I was 5. Then he started updating my library with 365 books every birthday." I replied blankly still looking at the worker with frustration. Why aren't they going??

She gasped hearing it and said- "Oh my god. Have you read all of them?" And I hummed hearing her still looking at that worker.

Go. Go. Shoooo

"You know as a kid I hated reading novels, I mean textbook padhlu toh badhi baat hai. But then Vanie introduced me to smut- ahh I mean erotica- no I mean..."

The worker left his cleaning work and headed outside. Noor was blabbering something about her textbooks when I looked back at her.

"....so like no I don't read books. But you know this trend is going on biker guys loving book girlies. But guess what?? I am the biker girl on my own.. hahahhaa."

I started walking towards her in long strikes, she was standing very far with her back facing me.

"And you know Arjun just asked me if he could take me on a bike race. I didn't know he also go for those. He seems so cool."

She was saying and turned around to face me but her back hit one of the bookshelves.

"Stop talking about him, Noor." I said and held her between the bookshelf and me.

I hated the sound of Arjun or anyone on her tongue.

I hated the way she laughed so easily with that Russo Grusso.

And I hated how much it was making me feel- jealous maybe.

I pushed her more into the shelf and held her nape while pushing my thigh between her legs. Her eyes widened on my move and she looked up at me still caged under me due to her small height.

Her lips crooked from one side and turned into a smirk. This little cunning fox-

Next I know I held her neck and pressed my thumb against her pulse. My another which was nape earlier is now grabbing her lower back, just above her ass.