Chapter 1: Hunting god-on-steroids is totally a good idea

Meet The New Boss 1

It was silent for a few moments as the three hunters stare at Castiel. "Well, alright then." Bobby dropped to his knees. "Is this good or you want the whole forehead to carpet thing?" Bobby glanced to Sam and Dean. "Guys."

The two brothers slowly began lowering themselves to their knees, pauses when Cass told them to stop. "What's the point if you don't mean it?" Castiel asked. "You fear me. Not love, not respect. Just fear. 

"Cass--" Sam began.

"Sam, you have nothing to say to me." Cass cut him off. "You stabbed me in the back. Get up."

Bobby stood.

"Cass, come on. This is not you." Dean tells him.

"The Castiel you knew is gone." Cass says. 

"So, what then? Kill us?" 

"What a brave little ant you are. You know you're powerless. You wouldn't dare move against me again." Castiel states. "That would be pointless. So I have no need to kill you. Not now. Besides, once, you were my favorite pets before you turned and bit me."

"Who are you?" Dean asked.

"I'm god." Castiel tells him. "And if you stay in your place, you may live in my kingdom. If you rise up, I will strike you down. Not doing so well, are you, Sam?"

"I'm fine." Sam clears his throat, nodding. "I'm fine."

"You said you would fix him." Dean states. "You promised."

"If you stood down." Castiel corrects. "Which you hardly did. Be thankful for my mercy. I could have cast you back in the pit. Along with Alexis."

"Cass, come on, this is nuts. You can turn this around, please."

"I hope for you sake this is the last you see me." Castiel tells them. And with that, Cass disappeared. 

Sam swayed back and forth as blood dripped from his nose.

"Sam, you okay?" Dean asked. 

Sam fell to the floor, his palms hitting the shards of glass. 

~~~

Once arriving back at Bobby's house, Dean noticed an unfamiliar car parked there. He walked closer, peeking inside the window to see Madilyn and the twins. "Crap." He muttered. 

He didn't find Alexis there, so he took the kids inside. He set the two baby carriers on the floor and Madilyn plopped down beside them. "Where the hell is she?" Dean muttered to himself. He looked over to see Alexis on the kitchen floor, blood dripping off her lip. 

"Son of a bitch." Dean dropped to her side, pulling her into his arms. "Hey, hey. Wake up, sweetheart. This is not how this was supposed to go. Lexi."

Alexis stirred, blinking. ". . .D-Dean?"

"You know who I am?" Dean asked.

"You-you said you wouldn't leave." 

"I know, but, Lex, I couldn't-I can't protect."

Carly appeared in front of the two. "Have you learned your lesson yet, Dean?"

"What lesson?" Dean asked, looking up.

"That they're better off with you." Carly sighs. "Have you not realized that one way or another you two always come back to one another? Now if you'll excuse me, I have memories to restore." Carly walked toward Madilyn, pressing her hand to Madilyn's head before disappearing.