Chapter 10: I've always wanted to be number 1 on the Most Wanted list

Slash Fiction 1

"And how are my three and a half favorite meatsicles?" Chet, the Leviathan that had attacked the hunters, asks as Sam, Dean and Alexis walk into the basement of the hunting cabin. Madilyn had insisted to come with them.

"Is he still sucking air?" Dean asked, lifting Madilyn into his arms as she waved at the chained monster.

"Greatest hits didn't do the trick. I'm down to B-sides and deep cuts." Bobby replied.

"Better figure out something quick." Dean tells him. "That whammy that witch dude put on him only lasts a few days. He gets his spinach back, we're gonna end up having to drop a car on him just to stop him."

"Which, you know, is why I carry a spare car in my purse." Alexis shrugs.

"Actually, Edgar walked away from that car." Chet speaks up. "He's fine. Well, he's a little pissed at you, but..." He sighs, watching as the hunters share a confused look. "Oh, you didn't know?"

"You shut your cake trap." Dean says.

"Ooh."

"Bobby, you've been using all this stuff and he still won't talk?" Sam asks, gesturing to the table full of weapons and monster killing items.

Bobby shook his head.

Dean set Madilyn down on her feet. "Stay with mom, Mads." He told her before walking across the room. He grabbed the stool, pulling it toward the chained monster and sitting down.

"Huddle over, coach?" Chet asked.

"How'd you find us?" Dean asked.

"It was easy." Chet states. "I used pattern, recognition software and a basic heuristic algorithm to track your known aliases."

"That sounds super simple." Alexis remarked. Dean glanced over at the other hunters.

"Great, just what we need, a Mensa monster." Bobby says.

Dean stood, shoving the stool back before walking back toward the others as Chet laughs.

"Alright, let's just start with the start. Where'd you get our aliases?" Sam asked.

"From your trench-coated friend, obviously." Chet replied. "When we were all nestled in at Camp Cass kinda got the full download. That's just how we do."

"So why are you talking to us, Chet?" Bobby walked around the table toward the monster. "You're not dumb. Why are you spilling state secrets?"

"Because I'm not scared of you." Chet states. "You can't stop me. You can't stop any of us. We can't be killed, you stupid little chew toys."

"Everything dies, everything can be killed." Alexis tells him. "Everybody's got a weakness. You and your ridiculously dumb pal included."

"You are aware that I'm the least of your concerns, right?" Chet asked. He looked between the hunters. "Oh. You haven't watched the news today, have you?"

~~~

"The two men and one woman who, up until today, were presumed dead locked the doors and opened fire, leaving no survivors." The news anchor says.

The hunters sat in front of the TV upstairs, watching as they played footage of Sam, Dean and Alexis shooting a group of people.

"Sam and Dean Winchester, along with Alexis Hart are now subjects of a manhunt throughout the state of California." The news anchor continues.

Bobby clicked a button on the remote, shutting off the TV before dropping the remote onto the coffee table. "Busy morning, you three?" he walked toward the refrigerator.