Chapter 14: I have never been more confused in my life

Season 7, Time For A Wedding! 1

Dean and Alexis sat in a bar in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dean had kept his promise to Alexis a few days ago and taken her out. The two just talked as they sat under the stars in the middle of nowhere.

Alexis had admitted she had been seeing hell and she wasn't sure how to get rid of it. And that Eric wouldn't answer when she called. And, as Dean had promised, he spilled everything. About how he was worried about Sam because the other shoe never dropped. He admitted it was a good thing that Sam was better, but it was weird. Dean expected something bad to happen, but Sam was fine. He told her how sorry he was.

The two had felt significantly better since. Everyone they talked to said they could tell. That it was like the odd tension had been lifted and Dean and Alexis were their normal selves when around each other.

Now, the two sat in a bar after going out for dinner. Though Dean had protested, the two eventually let Vivian try her hand at babysitting again.

Alexis laughed, running her finger over Deans hand. "You're ridiculous."

"You love me." Dean moved closer.

Alexis smiled. "Maybe a little."

"Oh, I'd say a lot more than a little."

"Hmm, just a small amount." Alexis joked, realizing the two were getting closer and closer.

Dean's features turned serious then. "I love you, Alexis." He tells her. "More than you'll ever realize."

"I love you too." Alexis set her hand on Deans jaw as their lips met. Dean's arms snaked around her waist, pulling her closer as he deepened the kiss. Alexis wound her arms around his shoulders, needing to feel him closer.

She pulled back a little, her lips brushing his as she said, "Let's get out of here, Dean."

Dean smiled, pressing his lips back to hers. He groaned, pulling away when his phone beeped. He reached in his pocket, pulling out his cell. "Sam's four blocks away. He said to wear the fed suit."

"If he's working a job, I will kill him." Alexis scoffs. 

~~~

Dean and Alexis were walking through the Little White Chapel. To both of their dismay, Vivian decided to tag along, which also meant they had dragged the kids into this. 

Alexis had worried previously to leaving the kids alone with Vivian. Firstly, Vivian had never even met the twins. Second of all, the first thing she asked was 'how do you tell them apart?' So, a part of Alexis was relieved that her kids were with her. Especially seeing as Stevie's hair was a dark blonde whereas Natalie was the same brown as Madilyn's. So, if that wasn't a dead giveaway for people who didn't just know like Alexis and Dean did, what would be?

Dean, Alexis and Vivian walk through the chapel as the lights flicker above. They slowly approach the white doors. Dean gazed upward, looking at the flickering illuminances. Dean pulled his gun from his waistband. 

Once reaching the doors, Alexis reached out. Before she could pull open the doors, they flung open, and Sam stood before the three. Sam raised his gun, eyes wide. 

"Dean. Alex." Sam greeted, glancing behind them. "Vivian. It's okay, you won't need that." Sam set his hand on the gun, pushing it downward. "Come on."

"Wait, we're not shooting anything?" Alexis asked. 

"Unfortunate, huh?" Vivian nudged Alexis' arm.

Sam set his hand on Deans shoulder, ushering him into the room and Alexis followed. Vivian reluctantly trailed behind her, pushing the stroller in front of her.