Chapter 11: I just got thrown into a wall by your brothers evil twin

Slash Fiction 2

"Chopping their heads off won't kill them, but it'll slow 'em down pretty good." Bobby tells the three hunters, his voice cutting through the phone that was on speaker. "Till they fuse back up, anyhow."

"Well, that's something, I guess. Assuming we can get close to them." Sam replied. 

"Believe me, I don't want you walking right up to them either. I'm still looking for something you can shoot at it."

"Good times. Alright, thanks, Bobby." Dean tells him.

Alexis shot forward once hearing a feminine voice faintly over the phone. 

"You got a chick over there?" Dean asked.

"Who is it?" Alexis asked, suddenly very awake. 

"What? No." Bobby answered.

"You lie." Alexis states. 

"Are you even working, Richard Gere?" Dean pulled his eyes from the road, glancing over.

"Shut up, you idjits." Bobby tells them. Sam, Dean and Alexis laugh a little. "Where you three off to next?"

"Uh, St. Louis. That's where we--" Sam began.

"It's too late. They hit St. Louis." Bobby cut him off. "Pumpkin and Honey Bunny'd a diner there."

"Connor's Diner?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"No." Alexis groans, falling back in her seat as Madilyn stirred a little. "These bitches."

"Lucky guess." Dean replied. 

"Alright, so much for that. I guess we're off to, uh, Ankeny, Iowa." Sam tells Bobby. "Call us if you get anything else."

"You got it."

Sam hung up, shoving his phone back in his pocket.

"This is horrible." Alexis sighed. 

~~~

Sam, Dean and Alexis were walking down the streets in Iowa when Madilyn tugged on Alexis's sleeve. "Mama, look." She pointed.

"Sam, Lexi. Hold on." Dean mutters. 

Alexis looked over to see what both were talking about. A 1967 Chevy Impala drove by, another Sam, Dean and Alexis inside.

"Look." Madilyn says. "It's daddy's car."

"Don't move. Don't move." Dean tells them as they stop at the end of the sidewalk.

"Hey, I can take the kids now." Mae stopped beside Alexis. "Still need me to watch them?"

"If you don't mind." Alexis smiles. "Thanks."

"No problem. But you're naming the next one after me." Mae smiled.

"I'm not sure we're having another."

"Go with aunt Mae, Mads." Dean gave her a smile.

"Otay." Madilyn moved toward Mae, taking her hand.

"Oh, no. This is all sorts of wrong." Sam remarks as the Leviathan get out of the car. 

"I look horrible in that outfit. I would never wear that." Alexis comments, waving to the twins and Madilyn as Mae walked away.

"Oh, those are nice wheels." Dean says. "I tell you what, when this is over, I'm stealing those rims." he pulled out his phone, raising it to his ear. "Bobby, we got eyes on them."