Chapter 9: Oh, wait, these ones are ugly. Nevermind

Shut Up, Dr. Phil 2

"Spoiler alert. Jenny Klein's next." Dean states as he walks out of the house and toward Sam and Alexis. "Swiped her photo off a hex deck but Maggie's gonna notice it's gone, eventually. We gotta get over to Jenny's."

The three hunters get in the car.

~~~

Dean kicked in the door to Jenny's house and the three hunters run into the apartment. Jenny leaned over the sink, coughing up blood.

"Find the coin. Now!" Dean tells Sam and Alexis as they all begin to search the kitchen.

Dean helped Jenny sit down, looking over his shoulder to the other two hunters. "Come on!"

Sam ran his hand over the top of the cabinets as Alexis dug through the bottom ones. Sam grabbed the coin, placing it on the countertop and pulling out his gun. He shot the coin and Jenny could breathe again.

~~~

"There were tiny, beating hearts in my cupcakes." Jenny states as she lay on her couch, staring blankly ahead. "There were hearts in my cupcakes. Hearts in my cupcakes. That's never happened before! Hearts in my cupcakes!" She yells.

"Well, that's what happens when you piss off a witch, I guess." Alexis shrugs her shoulders.

"Should I slug her?" Dean asked.

"Give it a second." Sam tells him.

"I think she's having a psychotic break." Alexis states.

Jenny pants, sitting up. "Oh, my god." She looked over at the hunters. "What just happened?"

"You were hexed." Sam tells her.

"Hexed?" Jenny repeated, slack-jawed. "Who are you people?"

"The people who just saved your life." Alexis replied.

"What the hell do I do?" Jenny asked.

"You go in there and you pack a bag, you get in your car, and you go." Dean tells her.

"Go where?" Jenny asked.

"It doesn't matter." Sam states. "Five or six hundred miles ought to do it." He stood. "You got someone powerful real pissed, and they're trying to get rid of you now. In line with that, you might wanna cool things with Don Stark."

"Don Stark? What are you talking about?"

"You and Don?" Dean says. Jenny nodded. "You know."

"'You know'?"

"Yeah, you know, the weird boss-and-employee-sex you've been having." Alexis crossed her arms over her chest.

"No, I know what he meant. There's no 'you know.'" Jenny tells them.

Alexis scoffed. "Could've fooled me."

"No?" Sam asked.

"Don Stark is my boss." Jenny states.

"Yeah, and that don't stop many people." Alexis shrugged.

"And that's it." Jenny insists. "Heh, he's married, for God's sakes."

"Again, doesn't really stop people anymore."

"Yeah, well." Dean began.

"Heh, me and Don Stark. Ew." Jenny complained.

"Ew indeed." Alexis agreed.

~~~

The hunters sat in the car, watching as Don stood outside of the building where the charity art event was taking place later. Don was staring at his statue as cracks ran up the side until the face of the statue broke, shattering when it hit the ground.