Farid

Farid's POV

The night Jared died, I was in the room with him. I was next to our mom on the side of him as Karma was in the bed, holding him. My mom was holding his hand, my dad was hugging her from behind, and everyone in the room was crying. It was only me, Karma, my parents, Harry, and Erin. And Elle was aloud to come in as well. He was surrounded by the people he loved as he passed away. It feels like a part of me has been disconnected from me. I've been with him since day one, he's my best friend, my big brother, even though we're twins.

When we weee younger, like, little kids, he was my only friend. Him and I got along perfectly. We loved being around each other. I mean, we would argue every now and then, but that's just sibling things. Him and I shared a room up until Harry switched rooms.

Jared and I loved sharing a room, but then Harry wanted a change, so he moved into the guest room, which obviously, turned into his room. Our parents room and Harry's room was down stairs while mine, Jareds, and Erin's were upstairs. Once Harry moved out of that room, Jared moved into the one Harry had. It was a little weird since Harry's old room had a bathroom, but at least Jared got it.

When Jared and I shared a room, I wouldn't even use my bed. We would always sleep together, until we turned 9. That's when we grew out of it and got our own beds. And then, when he moved rooms, that's when Karma spent the night way more often. Obviously, he would come over before that, but it would be all three of us in one room. And I was SCARED of Karma back then. I would sleep in our parents bed those night Karma was over. But, that's when I started to notice Jareds actions and face around Karma. Jared was relaxed around me, but was completely different around Karma. He blushed, stared, and was just really nervous. When he was 13, I finally asked him.

"Do you like Karma?" I asked Jared. He looked shocked as I walked in his room for the question.

"I-um..." he said, but then he nodded. I'm glad he let me know, it was nice to know he trusted me. I loved Jared so much, and it feels torturing that he's gone. He's my other half. I love you Jared, and my life has been horrible since you died. No one has been able to look at me, or hug me, or nothing. Only Paris has been able to, and my kids. Karma did that once, and hasn't seen me since.

I've never felt this kind of pain before. I never knew losing someone hurt this much, and I could never hope this upon someone. I've mainly just been in my room, curled up in a ball as Paris would come in to comfort me, but I'd mainly rather be alone. I'm not as bad as Karma was, and eventually, after a month, I got better. I was able to get up and do things. I've been able to go out and get groceries, watch the kids, go out to eat. I could breathe again. But, no one could look at me. I hate this face of mine. I'm starting to wish I never had it. I've always looked like him, but he never looked like me. That's how it went. And now it stays like that. I'll forever have his face rather than my own. And my long hair doesn't help. I've always kept my hair sort of long, and then he started to, and then there was nothing to tell us apart other than our glasses and style. Sometimes I just want to cut it all off. I might just do it...

That's when I made the bright idea to do it. Hoping it could at least help. So I did it, and I don't really know that to call it, but I turned out really liking it. I never cut my hair like this before. There's still a little length to it, but it stays close to my neck, and I definitely got a lot of the length gone. Think of Mio from Stranger By The Sea. No one has seen it yet other than Paris, and she absolutely loves it, so as long as she likes it! But after I got the hair cut, I went over to Erin's house. She ran and hugged me, it was nice. She was messing with my hair, joking about how I used to never let scissors even near my head.

"It's cute, I like it!" She explained.

"I only did it so I could try and look a little different from Jared. Other than Paris, you're the only person who has hugged me, and looked at me." I explained.