Russian

So today, Opal came over to my house. I'm still in Russia, obviously, but they wanted to bring their kids over to hang out with Junji. By the way, they had another kid. I forgot to let you know! She's a girl and she's one year younger than Junji. Jun admitted that he has a huge crush on her, it's so cute! Zeke even told me that she likes him too. Her name is Elvira. Iconic, I know! I wish I could've thought of that! They call her El as her nickname, too! But around us, they call her Vira so we don't get confused.

Azul and Elvira De La Fontaine. Why would they go with Opals last name! It's so long! But it's also fancy. I actually like it. Zeke's last name isn't even Pérez anymore, it's De La Fontaine. It's so silly.

"Dada!" Rowan said as she reached out her arms for me. I completely forgot to explain this. Her birthday is in April. April 5th. Jared was only alive for three months for her. He died in July. It was always July for him. He got kidnapped in July. I "cheated" on him in July, although we realized it was assault. Now he died in July. He died July 7th. His birthday is July 17th. That was his funeral. It's been 6 months since he died. I've been here for 5 months. I spent all of July and a little of august just laying in bed until I was forced to come to Sweden. and then I just laid in bed for another month until I had to actually get up and do stuff with my family.

Anyways, Rowan is 9 months old. It's February. I went to Stockholm for my birthday, which you know. So I'm 29 now. Jared would've been 28 by now. Elle is 15, Junji is 7... I feel so old. Anyways, it's still extremely snowy here in Russia. But I've been taking Rowan out to play in the snow. I don't put her in it, but I scoop a little in my hands and I place it on the wooden porch for her to touch or play. She's able to stand, but can't walk yet. She can just say Dada. But, she has the sweetest smile. It looks just like Jareds. She's... just a copy and paste of Jared. His eyes, his nose, his smile, his hair, his lips, his skin color.

"Aahhhh!" She laughed as she slapped the snow. I obviously had put gloves and warm clothes on her, just so you know. I only had her out there for about 10 minutes.

"You like the snow?" I asked her as she kept trying to grab it. That's when Nabi came out with some coffee.

"Grandma is making you tea, it's just not ready yet." He said as he sat on the porch chair.

"How did she know I liked tea more than coffee?" I asked.

"Dude, you're moms kid. Mom never liked coffee. She would only drink tea or hot chocolate. Just like you." He said.

"You look most like her, yet you like coffee." I joked, "and you have her personality. Bitchy but caring."

"Wow, rude." He laughed. That's when Rowan had completely spread the snow around, so I got up to get her more.

"Dude, just let her stand in the snow. It's okay." Nabi told me.

"I don't want her feet to get cold." I replied.

"You got big ass combat boots on her. Plus, I raised 3 kids in Germany! We get a lot of snow there. I promise it's safe." He said. So I did it. I just had her stand in it. But then Nabi got up and sat on the stairs.

"Have her sit in between your legs. She will be okay. I did this all the time." Nabi said. I sat in the snow and I let her stand for a while before letting her sit. My uncle came out to bring me the tea, but then we start talking and talking while we were in the snow.

"Do you get paler in the winter or something? I don't remember you being this pale." He joked. He used to visit a lot, so I've known my uncle. He's my moms brother!

"I probably do. Perks of albinism I guess." I replied. That's when he pulled out his phone to take a picture of me, Rowan, and Nabi. And then one of just me and Rowan. That's when we finally got inside to get warm, and he printed them out. I posted them. I hadn't posted in a long time. I posted about Jared funeral, and that was it. But I posted this time! It obviously blew up immediately. People were still apologizing for Jareds death, complimenting Rowan, calling me sexy as always, which is always funny. But I also posted me with Nabi. He got compliments as well. There's always the trolls that'll make fun of Jareds death for attention, but I never feed them. I don't give them the attention. People usually just mass report their comment and it gets removed.