Home

I hugged my grandma for a very long time this morning. I finally got her crying because she felt so bad for me. It finally got to her, and she realized how much pain I was truly in. The day I was leaving. Same goes for my aunt and cousin, I hugged them all. That same day, I was driven to the airport. I hated that I was leaving. But so happy at the same time, because I miss Elle and Junji so fucking much.

My nephew and aunt actually walked me to my gate, and said goodbye to me one last time.

"How about this, I'll fly you both out there for your birthday, sound good? I'll show you guys around and spoil you both." I said with a huge smile.

"That's in like, 2 months!" My nephew replied.

"Well then, I better start planning." I told them as I hugged them both again. They even held and said goodbye to Rowan. A few hours passed by, and I boarded the plane with Rowan. Reminder, I'm still a celebrity, so I did get to board first, AND I was in first class, mainly because I didn't want to upset people if Rowan got fussy. I had a lot of space and a privacy wall that folded to the side. It was good since I could change Rowan's diaper without going into the tiny ass plane bathroom.

The plane ride was 12 hours long, and boring. Rowan was in my lap most of the time, and actually fell asleep on me. But anyways, her and I did actually sleep most of the time. When we got off of the plane, it was literally the middle of the night, but it was so crazy being back in America, and once I got through the gate and into the airport, there she was. Jareds mom. I was almost in tears, the pain was completely back. She quickly came up to me to hug me tightly

"I've missed you two so much." She quietly told me.

"Where's Adam? We have a lot of stuff to carry." I laughed a little as I kept hugging her tightly. She had started to tear up as she looked at me.

"He's getting some food, he should be back in a bit. I'll let him know we are at the luggage claim." She told me as she took Rowan from my arms.

"Your hair! It looks so much cuter in real life!" She exclaimed as she was kissing Rowan's face over and over again, and I could tell she was fighting back tears. She saw Rowan the same way I did. Jared.

I pulled my carry-ons behind Mitsu as we got to the luggage claim. It took a long time for mine to come, but Adam came in time. He helped with carrying some of the luggage, I carried some luggage, and Mitsu, of course, carried Rowan. We finally made it to the car, and I passed out right away. The car ride was long, and I felt comfortable. I was around familiar people. In other words, my family. My husbands parents. I know I have been with my family this whole time but, to be honest, these people matter more. I was around them way more often. Mitsu and Adam basically raised me. Mitsu was my mom when my real mom wasn't.

You have no idea how much my heart broke when I saw my house. My dad actually got home from work the same time we pulled up. It was still late at night, but he instantly got out of his car and hugged me tightly. So tight. I did start crying again, just the feeling of being in your dads arms after months away is nice.

"Your hair!" He said loudly with tears in his eyes, messing with my hair.

"Yup, it's black!" I replied. Mitsu got Rowan out of the car and brought her to my dad. She started to smile brightly as he held her and bounced her. It got her to start laughing.

"Oh I missed her so much." He said as he moved her hair away from her face.

"I heard you met Natasha! I used to know her, obviously." My dad continued to say.

"Ugh dad, I love you and all, but I'm tired as hell." I replied with a laugh as I side hugged him again.

"Hah, I almost forgot. Also, Karma, you have an accent!" He laughed at me.