Ollie

Today, I bought plane tickets for my aunt and Vincent to come here next week. Once again, I'm fucking rich, so I was able to get them a flight last minute basically. Vincent is over the moon, he is very excited. And once the time came, I picked them up at the airport.

"Karma!" Vincent yelled as he literally jumped to hug me once he exited the plane.

"Hej Vince!" I replied with a hug. My aunt caught up to us by then.

"Sheesh, hug my son before I can hug you." She joked as she hugged me.

"Your English has gotten really good!" I replied as I helped them with bags. We walked to the baggage claim and stayed there until their luggage came. We got packed into my car, and we were on my way to my house.

"How far away is your house from here? I'm tired." Vince said.

"You're not in luck. This is San Francisco, my city is 3 hours away." I replied as I finally got out of the airport parking lot.

"What!" Vince groaned, "why does America have to be so big."

"Hey, it takes 5 hours to get to Stockholm from Gothenburg! Sweden is no better. At least I'm 45 minutes away from the capital of California." I joked.

"How's Zack?" My aunt asked.

"My dad? He's alright. Him and his new wife are very happy together." I replied.

"I was never really close to him, which sucked. He's 23 years older than me." She said.

"Damn, and he's 24 years older than me." I replied with a laugh.

"Isn't it fun having an aunt a year older than you!" She laughed.

"Does that mean you have Vincent at 15?" I replied.

"Shut up." She said as she put her headphones on. I just started laughing even harder.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes! I want to try an American Donken!" He replied. He's been trying to speak English this whole time.

"We don't call it Donken here." I replied.

"How do you call it?" He asked.

"McDonald's." I replied.

"Oh, right! I knew that! I'm still gonna call it Donken though." He said. After about 10 minutes, we drove to a McDonald's.

"What type of food do you want?" I asked. They both answered and we got the food. Vincent actually loved it, which is interesting because the Swedish McDonald's is way better. Anyways, we made it home a few hours later. I helped them set up their things in the spare room.

"Get your dad here! I wanna see my brother!" My aunt demanded as she immediately cuddled up on the bed.

"Will do. Vincent, your rooms over here." I told him as I lead him to the other room next to his moms.

"Tack så mycket! Not sharing a room with her!" He joked.

"Hey, be nice. I'll down grade you to the couch." I joked. Anyways, it was still the afternoon, and my kids would be home soon. But first, Mitsu brought Rowan back over.

"Hey mom!" I said as I hugged her tightly.

"I heard your family is over! How are they? Can I meet them?" She asked.

"Of course, come in." I replied. She actually made us a late lunch. My aunt woke up and came up stairs.

"Jag luktade mat." She yawned as she walked over to me. Mitsu's face lit up.